We have an amazing EXCLUSIVE for LFCC!

They are super cute but why do they look sad?

Because they've had to face up to the fact, like a lot of us, that 30 years since the release of BTTF means we're getting old!

• Showmasters Admin

I'm glad lfcc have another exclusive I might pick my self up the money box, I'm hoping things like this become more often about time toy companies start showing the UK some love

That's what we want to happen also so any help in getting the word out to others helps make this a success and then we can share this info to other toy manufactures and then it will start to get going , everyone has to star somewhere and then its down to the fans.

I must say these are cool banks and i will be picking up a set myself :-)

j

• Like 1

Im guessing these are unofficial as they don't mention 'back to the future' anywhere, even on the website its not mentioned. They also have ghostbusters figure but they are labelled as 'Spirit Hunters'

I'm glad lfcc have another exclusive I might pick my self up the money box, I'm hoping things like this become more often about time toy companies start showing the UK some love

That's what we want to happen also so any help in getting the word out to others helps make this a success and then we can share this info to other toy manufactures and then it will start to get going , everyone has to star somewhere and then its down to the fans.

I must say these are cool banks and i will be picking up a set myself :-)

j

out of interest Jason have you ever asked one of the big company's to come down, I can't help but think that neca would of been perfect to invite this year there Jason, freddy and and Aliens figures are amazing quality and there new Ripley is spot on and there UK presence could do with improvement!

• Like 3

Im guessing these are unofficial as they don't mention 'back to the future' anywhere, even on the website its not mentioned. They also have ghostbusters figure but they are labelled as 'Spirit Hunters'

I noticed this at the bottom of the website too:

'TOONSTAR® products are original cartoon caricatures. They are not licensed, endorsed by or in any way associated with the subject of the caricature.

NOT OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE.'

#Justsaying

• Like 1

I think it's fantastic to have some LFCC exclusive products. I was always envious of San Diego Comic Con and other larger events because of their exclusives. It's important that these BTTF figures sell out, because next year we may get something better. You'll hear no negativity from me regarding this subject.

• Like 1

They had these on show at the Manchester event and they did look pretty impressive. :thumbup:

I thought they were exclusive to the london event?

Jason has already clarified this on the last page:

How are these exclusive if they been for sale before ?

that have not been on sale before these these are 10" hight and are banks not figure

j

The facebook page has posted about an exclusive 30th Anniversary poster that will be given out at the Cast talk on Sunday

"With just 7 days to go until London Film & Comic Con, we are proud to announce - along with our amazing Toonstars Back to the Future Vinyl figures Exclusives - another incredible Back to the Future exclusive!!

Showmasters, in partnership with Universal Studios, Amblin Entertainment and 'Under the Floorboards', have created an incredible 30th Anniversary Back to the Future celebration poster!

This beautiful poster will have a run of 3,000 and is being given away to fans in two ways...

1,000 will be made available to LFCC attendees who visit the 'Up To 88!' Activation Stall across all three days (333 per day - strict limit of one per person).

While you're there, why not support our Team Fox fundraiser and make a small donation in 'Up to 88!' collection buckets or purchase one of the limited edition Toonstar Back to the Future Vinyl figures - while stocks last!

The other 2,000 will be given to ticket holders of the official 30th Anniversary Back to the Future Cast Reunion on Sunday 19th July - tickets still available."

There's a picture of the poster too but I'm not sure how to post pictures on here

• Like 1

As we have tickets to the BTTF talk we will we get one or is there going to be more than 2,000 at the talk? I really like the look of them and hope to get one. Also I am guessing it is the BTTF cast talk as that is the only one I can see on the Sunday.

• Moderators

As we have tickets to the BTTF talk we will we get one or is there going to be more than 2,000 at the talk? I really like the look of them and hope to get one. Also I am guessing it is the BTTF cast talk as that is the only one I can see on the Sunday.

Yes it is this talk, and hopefully if that's what SM have posted then everyone should get one.

• Like 1