We have an amazing EXCLUSIVE for LFCC!

As we have tickets to the BTTF talk we will we get one or is there going to be more than 2,000 at the talk? I really like the look of them and hope to get one. Also I am guessing it is the BTTF cast talk as that is the only one I can see on the Sunday.

Yes it is this talk, and hopefully if that's what SM have posted then everyone should get one.

Wohoo! The poster looks amazing!

So was the poster the big announcement they had to postpone or did I miss something?

The poster isn't the announcement.

Ok being up front with you all this is not going to happen just gotten off the phone from LA and the powers that be feel this is not how they want to promote the show so we cannot move this forward.

I cannot go into what show this was for as we do not want to damage any relationship we have with them as there is more they are planning with us in the future but i will say we had a go ahead to promote and do what we had planed but at the very last moment they changed there mind and put us on hold so we held off but now its a no so sorry for that we tried and we did not pull it off next time we will.

thanks everyone of understanding

jason

Edited by Zahariel

So was the poster the big announcement they had to postpone or did I miss something?

The poster isn't the announcement.

Ok being up front with you all this is not going to happen just gotten off the phone from LA and the powers that be feel this is not how they want to promote the show so we cannot move this forward.

I cannot go into what show this was for as we do not want to damage any relationship we have with them as there is more they are planning with us in the future but i will say we had a go ahead to promote and do what we had planed but at the very last moment they changed there mind and put us on hold so we held off but now its a no so sorry for that we tried and we did not pull it off next time we will.

thanks everyone of understanding

jason

Oh I missed that post I guess!

Well now I wanna know what it was even more!

That's okay though, we can do without a special event...

Just interested to know how many people picked up one of the posters or figure sets? I got a poster and purchased a Doc 1985 and Marty 2015 money box.

They seemed to have quite a few left on both Friday and Saturday which surprised me as I thought they would sell out quick.

Hi...We just arrived home, and when we look at our packs (2 x 1985 and 2x 2015) , we just realized that it was supposed to be a ID card inside , and we don't have any of those 4 !!!

Are we alone in this case ? How can we get them ?

My one treat or the weekend from me to me for my birthday (19th) was to buy myself the money boxes, the 2015 set. I agree that I thought they'd go really quicky so was really surprised to see them available on the Sunday... I got numbers 113 of 1000 for Doc and 149 for Marty then got Christopher Lloyd to sign it.

Hi...We just arrived home, and when we look at our packs (2 x 1985 and 2x 2015) , we just realized that it was supposed to be a ID card inside , and we don't have any of those 4 !!!

Are we alone in this case ? How can we get them ?

I had the same situation...I noticed on Friday night so went back the next day and apparently they hadn't been delivered on time so they were giving them out to everyone the next day (although they'd neglected to mention any of this when I bought the models!). Maybe try emailing someone at Toonstar?