Eternal Sunshine....

illyria

howdy peeps!

has anyone seen this film yet?

if so what do you think?

cos i saw it yesterday night and i thought it was to most boring film ive seen in ages! i couldnt wait till it was over and glad i got £1.50 off lol!

btw girlies, Elijahs not in it that much.... :lol:

ta ta!

hmmm it looks good and i thought it was gonna be funny but it wasnt! the good thing about it was jim carrey, i thought he was good...i think hes better in serious roles...

not trying to stop peeps from seeing it, you make up your own mind! :jason:

I haven't seen it yet, I would quite like to see it though, Jim Carrey is usually a good laugh, and Elijah well do you need to ask :angry:

From the reviews it seems a different film from what Elijah usually does, oh well, still have to see it *runs off and grabs the cinema guide* :huh:

Edited by Prongs

Ahhhh! No! I'm prob going to see it tomorrow morning. Apparently Elijah's face gets messed up :D and it's mighty confusing. Which will lose me by the first minute. Ah well. I'll go see it anyway.

Ahhhh! No! I'm prob going to see it tomorrow morning. Apparently Elijah's face gets messed up :D and it's mighty confusing. Which will lose me by the first minute. Ah well. I'll go see it anyway.

Thats great, give us the reviews jenny?, have fun tommorrow *giggles*

OMG I LOVED IT!!! how can you say it was boring?!!? lol! The story really meant something to me as it was all about holding onto memories and my best friend is moving to Australia and I never want to forget her! lol! I thought it was amazing! And Jim was so GOOD!

Let's nt forget Kate - I didn't even remember she was British until AFTER the film because her American was perfect!

OMG I LOVED IT!!! how can you say it was boring?!!? lol! The story really meant something to me as it was all about holding onto memories and my best friend is moving to Australia and I never want to forget her! lol! I thought it was amazing! And Jim was so GOOD!

Let's nt forget Kate - I didn't even remember she was British until AFTER the film because her American was perfect!

how can i say it was boring? cos i thought it was! lol

if it mean something emotionally to you then fine, i just didnt like the film and wanted to see peoples opinions...

good acting yeah, quite a good concept but it just didnt entertain me....

god dont grill me! :wub:

no i know, no heated discussions but this a forum right? so thats where you discuss things...

im not getting worked up im just stating my opinion just like i want others to do and im taking those in, so why cant you see that i just didnt like the film?

tis all.... :wub:

ive sed the good and the bad things about it and i understand what everyones saying, maybe its better if i delete this subject?

no i know, no heated discussions but this a forum right? so thats where you discuss things...

im not getting worked up im just stating my opinion just like i want others to do and im taking those in, so why cant you see that i just didnt like the film?

tis all.... :lol:

ive sed the good and the bad things about it and i understand what everyones saying, maybe its better if i delete this subject?

I agree everyone should say what they want to say it is about discussion after all, everyone's opinion is valid :D

Now lets stop arguing and dance *giggles* :D:P

ohh i loved it, Lij,Kate,Jim and Kirsten were all so brilliant you had to really consentrate cause it was confusing but i thought it was fantastic best film i've seen so far this year :)

I haven't seen it yet. I prob will sometime this week. I've seen a lot of behind the scenes stuff though and I can tell why someone might think its boring. Just have to wait and see,

Ren

xxx

FG and me went to see it in MK on sat night....we were left a bit...confused! Elijah isnt in it very much, and when his face gets messed up his eyes go upside down....quite disturbing!!! watch out for his giggle...soooooooooooo cute!

overall tho i cant say i really enjoyed it...in fact, if Elijah wasnt in it i dont think i would have even stayed to the end... some ppl did walk out of the showing we were in!