LOTR FOTR Talk

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

I have the luck of living in MK and went to CM3 and CM4, tried to get tickets for last years (CM4) talks but was too late (I'm guessing it was sold out due to Hobbit fever). So I decided this year was the year.

Had a really good time, the stars were very amusing. Graig Parker was very cool :lol: (can someone tell me what the Stoat is about?). Lawrence Maroare was very funny, with his pink star sun glasses, and his mini fashion parade. :D

I was just wondering who else from the forum was there, and how you found it? Saw a number of Elves, and I believe the girl in the Gordor Armor with the chain mail is a member??!?!? If you where there you probably saw me, I'm a bit hard to miss, being 6'10" and 20 Stone.

I'm going to be at the TTT talk tonight, so say hello if you see me.

Cheers,

Too Tall.

i was there!!!

i thought the talk was brilliant and the guys were all really funny! i was suprised too see a less than half full cinema this time because at c5 it was completely full but this made it alot more relaxed and i think most people got to ask all of the questions they wanted too. you're soo lucky, i wish i was going tonight!!

thankyou showmasters!!!!!!!!

:blink:B):D

steff

xxx

• Showmasters Admin

I was very impressed with that little boys question about what there fears are?

So no sending Craig any toads? Or do you think he meant he finds Ray Parker scary? :blink:

I was there, about 4 rows back from the front. I had a great time, I don't think I stopped laughing all the way through.

The guys were hilarious, especially Jed Brophy, what an absolute star.

I found Harry Sinclair a little reserved, maybe he was just shy, but laughed my head off at his "no" anecdote, so funny. Sala Baker was a little quieter than I thought he would be, but nontheless, I thought they were brilliant. Thanks guys, you truly rock!!

I was there, about 4 rows back from the front. I had a great time, I don't think I stopped laughing all the way through.

I found Harry Sinclair a little reserved, maybe he was just shy, but laughed my head off at his "no" anecdote, so funny. Sala Baker was a little quieter than I thought he would be, but nontheless, I thought they were brilliant. Thanks guys, you truly rock!!

I thought the same about Harry, bless him. I think he was a little overwhelmed about the whole thing, considering this was his first convention. And I guess not everyone feels at ease sitting there in front of so many people. He giggled a lot though. He has a sweet laugh.

It was a brilliant talk. One of the best that I've been too.

I thought the same about Harry, bless him. I think he was a little overwhelmed about the whole thing, considering this was his first convention. And I guess not everyone feels at ease sitting there in front of so many people. He giggled a lot though. He has a sweet laugh.

It was a brilliant talk. One of the best that I've been too.

Ive heard that will be his first and only con ever, is it true? :-(

:blush:

Edited by Skylover

• Showmasters Admin

mimis,

No my hair's straight, short and black. I was wearing a black leather jacket and a light yellow t-shirt. I was sat second row back from the main aisle next to the entrance. But I am reeeally tall.

Too Tall.

• Showmasters Admin

Just got back from the TTT talk and it was if anything even better than yesterdays.

I think Harry Sinclair may have had a couple of beers tonight because he was a completely different guy. for the first 20 minutes the other couldn't get a word in. Craig Parker pretty much ran the show and was very good indeed. Jed was acting the Clown and spitting water all over the place, mainly on himself though. There was a bit of the water fight going on between Craig and Sala, but then Lawrence put a quick stop to it by pooring water over the 2 of them.

Cheers,

Too Tall.

Awww, it's a shame I couldn't make it to tonights talk. I would have liked to, but circumstances wouldn't let me :D

Thanks for telling us what went on.

I am glad Harry got into the swing of things, I felt for him yesterday, he looked so overwhelmed.

As ever, Craig steals the show, he is very funny, as they all are, but for me, the real star is Jed Brophy..what a laugh B)

it was great!!! i wasnt expecting there to be cameras, does anyone know why they were filming?? will the video be onsale or something??

:D

steff xx

Yeah they were filming with two rather large cameras!

Maybe Harry wasn't quite so scared at the second talk when he knew what to expect B) He's so lovely

yes they were all lovely at the FOTR talk, erm i bet you all remember me... i was the one that asked Craig if he was single and then told him that i was for him!!!

I'm soo sorry to make you blush craig! but man i'm so proud of myself! 2 years ago i'd be afraid to talk in front of more that 3 ppl! man i hope they put my question on the video clip for it for the website!!!

Ele.

I went to both talks too!! They both rocked incredibly muchly, but last night's was the best.

I was on the front row and it was my uncle that took the pictures of Chris and the guys lol!

Craig was looking incredibly gorgeous and they were all SO hilarious. I also agree with the Harry thing, he was so nice though! I don't think he'll ever live the 'nooo' thing down...

i wouldnt mind seeing a LOTR talk just to see craig in action ( so to speak) i will look into thatnext time.....i would never get sick with him appearing at these shows! anyone get any pics from the talk?

lol, so that was you. Well, if nothing else, your question made him squirm in his seat. I have never seen anyone blush so much :wub:

yea i know, i did apologise to him yesterday and he said 'its ok its all part of the fun'! but still i may write to him or something to thank him and apologise.

i also went up and spoke to him about his fear of toads and said no worries, im afraid of lightbulbs! i didnt tell him i used to have a pet toad tho :S oh and also i shouted out to him at the end on sunday that he is far better looking than Orlando Bloom! anyone there when i did that?

yea i got loadsa pics also did 2 videos but they are all dark and need editing first. but got a great one of Craig as he was walking out.

Ele.

I was the Shieldmaiden on Sunday with Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann and Arwen

and

Saturday the girl in pvc pants

Yes you were all very cool indeedy.

Though how Will Turner could sit down with that sword strapped on I'll never know.

Come to think of it weren't you all horribly uncomfortable? I mean you elves with all your sleeves and frippery. Elizabeth Swann looked like she was having one hell of a time with her skirts.

And how did I miss someone in PVC pants :gorgeous: *rawr* damnit!