Guest Cancellation - EMILY KINNEY

• Showmasters Admin

Due to work commitments EMILY KINNEY will no longer be able to attend our London Film & Comic Con. We wish her the best with his future endeavors and hope to work with her at an upcoming event.

Photo Sessions will be refunded in due course.

This is my third cancelation and the worst one yet my biggest reason for going and up grading to a gold ticket so upset.

Third cancellation from my initial list as well. This is always the worst time, the last few weeks, when sadly, mainly due to work commitments the stars can't make the event. Always a bit of a risk though to book a gold pass on the basis for one guest, but I am sure you will have a great weekend anyway. Take the opportunity of perhaps meeting someone you wouldn't have planned to. I often find I'll decide to meet a guest that I hadn't initially planned to following a cancellation. Last year I added Jason Mewes to my list as a late replacement and it was a great meet.

About 3 weeks out, guest lists always are at their peak, look great. Then as arrangements are being made, in the lead up, you get the unfortunate cancellations. It's rare not to get a handful though, but it's always the ones many of us desire to meet!

:( Meh that sucks now, so hum Showmaster bring us her "sister" Lauren Cohan, then I would even say meh who cares about Emily we have Lauren now ;) but for the moment the sad smiley face again :( :(
But well at least 27,50 £ back on my bank account , at least something good.....

Edited by timlux
  • Like 1