Guest Cancellation - EMILY KINNEY

Brace yourselves for more inevitable cancelations...

shame it cant be some of the 3 second part actors from other films as opposed to "bigger" guests.

i guess thats just the way things are though

Please don't be rude about any of the guests. They all appeal to some people, and just because they're not someone you're interested in, it's not fair to wish they'd cancel instead. Other people would be disappointed then.

please make sure the next event has an even spread of guests instead of nearly a 3rd of all the movie and tv guests all being from one franchise.

Just wait till we get to Star Wars 40th in 2017... These anniversary reunions do well for the organisers. Makes sense they'd try and repeat them as often as possible. There won't be many more.

As its pretty obvious younger successful, busy actors are more likely to get offered jobs in the business than retired extras. It's always a risk booking current actors six months before an event,

As a Star Wars fan there's only half dozen I've not met, thanks to the previous reunions.

Brace yourselves for more inevitable cancelations...

shame it cant be some of the 3 second part actors from other films as opposed to "bigger" guests.

i guess thats just the way things are though

Please don't be rude about any of the guests. They all appeal to some people, and just because they're not someone you're interested in, it's not fair to wish they'd cancel instead. Other people would be disappointed then.

please make sure the next event has an even spread of guests instead of nearly a 3rd of all the movie and tv guests all being from one franchise.

Just wait till we get to Star Wars 40th in 2017... These anniversary reunions do well for the organisers. Makes sense they'd try and repeat them as often as possible. There won't be many more.

As its pretty obvious younger successful, busy actors are more likely to get offered jobs in the business than retired extras. It's always a risk booking current actors six months before an event,

As a Star Wars fan there's only half dozen I've not met, thanks to the previous reunions.

hey mate we still have Michael Traynor and Steve Coulter attending but I think if remember that Lawrence Gilliard Jr was announced about 2 weeks before the event so I am still holding out for one big TWD name as I said before SHOWMASTERS DO YOU MAGIC with a MEGA PLEASE

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

Absolutely gutted but understandable these things happen. Shall add her to the list of Natalie Dormer, Pedro Pascal and Michael Emerson of waiting for them to be re-announced!

Edited by Dawn14
  • Like 1

• Moderators

As I've said elsewhere - at least you get SOME TWD guests. A lot of modern shows don't have ANY guests attending at all. To be honest I think fans are pretty lucky in that respect. At least SM have had a good number of guests from the show over the last few years.

• Like 2

As I've said elsewhere - at least you get SOME TWD guests. A lot of modern shows don't have ANY guests attending at all. To be honest I think fans are pretty lucky in that respect. At least SM have had a good number of guests from the show over the last few years.

Indeed, there are fandoms that are off way worse than the Walking Dead :)

Like Sons of Anarchy.

sob sob.

• Like 2

Like Sons of Anarchy.

sob sob.

I guess I've been luckier than you then :P They're great guests too have though!

If anything with the disappointment of the fans showmasters might finally realise how much people want to meet any of the cast of TWD

Yes they had cast members in the past but with the following the show as for us fans it's not enough haha we always need more :)

• Like 2

People need to remember exactly how much goes into securing a guest. The main cast from any show and not just TWD will have ridiculous schedules, and work always comes first. Just because the guests you want haven't been announced doesn't mean SM haven't tried

Edited by MissShell
  • Like 2

Aw bit dissapointed. How long does the refund usally take? I would to change it to a Hayley Atwell photo before its to late

Refunds are processed as soon as possible.

Aw thanks. :) Never been to a con before so I'm still a newbie to alot of this stuff haha.

Awwww I was literally only going to see her! Do they refund general admission tickets due to this or will I only get a refund on my photoshoot ticket?

Only photoshoot tickets. The entrance tickets are not guest specific.

Ah I thought so which is disappointing as the entrance tickets are now no use to me