Guest Cancellation - EMILY KINNEY

Nooo! Was only going to be meeting 13 people anyway. I'm now down to 11. Emily was one of my main guests as well :(

She was one of my main reasons of attending this event i hope showmasters can pull of somthing speciel here maybe bring Chad Coleman back for this event
  • Like 1

Am absolutely gutted that Emily has cancelled as she was the main reason I bought a ticket for back in December! Due to my ticket being an actual ticket pre evenbrite will I still receive the £25 refund?

Yes. Everyone who bought a ticket will be refunded. Doesn't matter if e-tickets or the old ones.

Am absolutely gutted that Emily has cancelled as she was the main reason I bought a ticket for back in December! Due to my ticket being an actual ticket pre evenbrite will I still receive the £25 refund?

Yes. Everyone who bought a ticket will be refunded. Doesn't matter if e-tickets or the old ones.

Of course you will. It just might take a little longer as I think they are done manually.

Brace yourselves for more inevitable cancelations...

shame it cant be some of the 3 second part actors from other films as opposed to "bigger" guests.

i guess thats just the way things are though

Edited by josh-hammond
  • Like 1

• Moderators

shame it cant be some of the 3 second part actors from other films as opposed to "bigger" guests.

Please don't be rude about any of the guests. They all appeal to some people, and just because they're not someone you're interested in, it's not fair to wish they'd cancel instead. Other people would be disappointed then.

• Like 5

Please don't be rude about any of the guests. They all appeal to some people, and just because they're not someone you're interested in, it's not fair to wish they'd cancel instead. Other people would be disappointed then.

please make sure the next event has an even spread of guests instead of nearly a 3rd of all the movie and tv guests all being from one franchise.

just saying.

anyway, i doubt there is much change of getting a replacement TWD guest, so at least i'll have a bit more money to spend on things on the stalls

• Like 1