Guest Cancellation - EMILY KINNEY

Well that's very sad news! Especially because my now ex fiancee got me the ticket as a birthday present and I doubt I'll be seeing any of that refund :( I'll try and use the fact she cheated to wangle the money but I'm concerned on the success of that

• Showmasters Admin

Well that's very sad news! Especially because my now ex fiancee got me the ticket as a birthday present and I doubt I'll be seeing any of that refund :( I'll try and use the fact she cheated to wangle the money but I'm concerned on the success of that

Refunds go back onto the card that the tickets were purchased with

:crying::crying::( I hate the last couple of weeks before the con. Every time I look at the forum or log into Facebook I cross my fingers not to see any cancellations. Today was not my lucky day :-( . oh well, looking forward to meeting her at a future Con.

Edited by Anubis278

I had Noah Wyle and Emily Kinney that was cancelled . Emily did I buy from the "normal" store , and Noah via Eventbrite . Has not got any mail about a refund about any of them , and no money from the Noah Wyle ticket yet . Will I get the refund before the event ? I want to buy other photo shoots for that money ....

I had Noah Wyle and Emily Kinney that was cancelled . Emily did I buy from the "normal" store , and Noah via Eventbrite . Has not got any mail about a refund about any of them , and no money from the Noah Wyle ticket yet . Will I get the refund before the event ? I want to buy other photo shoots for that money ....

I bought two noah photos. Recieved one refund last night straight in to my bank which I bought the day he was announced, no email btw the other I'm still waiting for but I only booked that one two weeks ago. Give it a couple of days, you'll get it.

• Like 1

Nooooo! Was really excited 'bout meeting her at the first BIG Con. I'll attend.

But I didn't thought that everyone I want to meet didn't cancel. I guess there really is a first time for everything... Also the not so good ones.