Clarification of Diamond and Gold Passes

I'm so sorry to ask a question probably answered; I've looked over numerous threads but can't really find an answer or understand it clearly so just wanted to ask, I feel it's best:

I have a Batch 4 MJF & Delorian shoot on Saturday and a Batch 2 Christopher Lloyd on Saturday.

I'm a Gold Pass holder.

As Christopher clashes with Claudia Wells & Delorian, will I be able to join the Morning photo session for Christopher?

And will Gold Pass also work getting in after Diamond Holders for MJF soon after, or will I be waiting for 40-45 as Batch 4 indicates.

I'm so sorry, I hate to ask - just can't work out what I could do, and probably confused myself so just wanted to ask.

Thank you so much.

• Moderators

I'm so sorry to ask a question probably answered; I've looked over numerous threads but can't really find an answer or understand it clearly so just wanted to ask, I feel it's best:

I have a Batch 4 MJF & Delorian shoot on Saturday and a Batch 2 Christopher Lloyd on Saturday.

I'm a Gold Pass holder.

As Christopher clashes with Claudia Wells & Delorian, will I be able to join the Morning photo session for Christopher?

And will Gold Pass also work getting in after Diamond Holders for MJF soon after, or will I be waiting for 40-45 as Batch 4 indicates.

I'm so sorry, I hate to ask - just can't work out what I could do, and probably confused myself so just wanted to ask.

Thank you so much.

Yes as a gold pass holder you go before batch one and can join photo shoot lines at any time.

Golds will be after diamond pass holders for MJF so you shouldn't be waiting too long.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 2

• Moderators

I'm a Gold Pass holder.

Thank you so much.

Gold passes will be called immediately after diamond passes for diamond guest shoots
  • Like 1

Great clarification Jason thanks,

just wanted to ask, im sure ive overlooked it so MASSIVE APOLOGIES if i have, as its my first time with a gold, for photoshoots with regular guests who are doing 2 shoots, can i go to either shoot on the day i have booked? i.e with a photoshoot ticket thats batch 1, with a gold can i still go to their afternoon shoot or do i have to go to their first?

Your awesome stuart thanks mate, think your reply answered my previous question,so with my gold pass i can go to either photoshoot that a guest im booked is doing, so if i have clashes in the morning i can go to their shoot in the afternoon

I'm a Gold Pass holder.

Thank you so much.

Yes as a gold pass holder you go before batch one and can join photo shoot lines at any time.

Golds will be after diamond pass holders for MJF so you shouldn't be waiting too long.

• Moderators

Your awesome stuart thanks mate, think your reply answered my previous question,so with my gold pass i can go to either photoshoot that a guest im booked is doing, so if i have clashes in the morning i can go to their shoot in the afternoon

I'm a Gold Pass holder.

Thank you so much.

That's right yeh, the gold pass gives you a bit more flexibility in that respect. Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

wonderful, thank you mate, yeah that really helps me with my planning so my shoots dont clash now :)

I'm a Gold Pass holder.

Thank you so much.

That's right yeh, the gold pass gives you a bit more flexibility in that respect.

• Like 1

Photo shoot tickets for gold pass attendees....

Can they switch days or just batches within a day?

If I have a batch 5 ticket on a sunday can I go in a batch 1 photo session on the saturday etc?

Thanks

JB

Gold Pass holders can't switch days, no. You just get priority for the shoot on the day you bought it (behind Diamond Passes if it is a Diamond Pass guest),

• Like 1

Yeah as QS kindly replied and said, you still have to go to the shoot on the day its booked for but you can go to either shoot if they are doing 2 that day, and as she said you get priority after diamonds for the diamond guest shoots.

Photo shoot tickets for gold pass attendees....

Can they switch days or just batches within a day?

If I have a batch 5 ticket on a sunday can I go in a batch 1 photo session on the saturday etc?

Thanks

JB

As a diamond pass holder am I permitted to knock standard ticket holders to the ground and walk on them, thus protecting my shoes from the harsh surface of the London streets. Also will caviar be provided to us by Showmasters while we do this?

As a diamond pass holder am I permitted to knock standard ticket holders to the ground and walk on them, thus protecting my shoes from the harsh surface of the London streets. Also will caviar be provided to us by Showmasters while we do this?

I asked the same questions, but was told sadly not :(

;)

• Like 1

I asked the same questions, but was told sadly not :(

;)

Typical Showmasters. What's the point in having this diamond pass? Guess I'll just bin mine when I get there. ;)

Edited by James76
  • Like 1

I'm a Gold Pass holder.

Thank you so much.

Gold passes will be called immediately after diamond passes for diamond guest shoots

If there is a clash and you are a Gold Pass holder - will we be slotted near the front?

I'm a Gold Pass holder.

Thank you so much.

If there is a clash and you are a Gold Pass holder - will we be slotted near the front?

If you are a gold pass holder then you can go in first (or behind Diamond pass for Diamond guests) whether you have a clash or not!

• Like 1