Gold Pass - Photographs Saturday?

Hi SM,

On the gold pass info, it says that you cant get photo;s from Saturday only guests. Collette Heller and Hemma Whelan are attending Saturday and Sunday; my question is, can i use my photoshoot gold ticket with them on the Saturday?

Thats a bit of a bummer sadly, i can understand the not applicable to saturday only guests, but if a guest is there saturday and sunday i dont see why its a problem? Does this go for autographs and photographs too? Im leaving at lunchtime or so on Sunday and if Collette;s photoshoot is in the afternoon im going to miss it:(

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thats a bit of a bummer sadly, i can understand the not applicable to saturday only guests, but if a guest is there saturday and sunday i dont see why its a problem? Does this go for autographs and photographs too? Im leaving at lunchtime or so on Sunday and if Collette;s photoshoot is in the afternoon im going to miss it:(

Yes it does apply across the board for photos and autographs. All i can suggest is speak to a member of crew on the day if you have say a train ticket or something which shows you will miss the shoot they MAY and i emphasise may be able to help you out.