Autograph Pre orders and Closing Dates

• Moderators

Hi All

Just a reminder that the closing dates for autograph pre orders will be 9pm the monday before the show (13th July) no orders will be taken after this date. ALL send in items MUST arrive by saturday 11th July. If they arrive after this date I cannot guarantee they will be done.

ALSO and this is the most important thing. Please add some sort of note or name to your item or even the sender name to the envelope/parcel. Items are arriving every day some days 10 to 15 items and some are just shipped to me with no name or anything to say who has sent it and who is to be added to it. You need to trust me when you think you are sending an item in for Lloyd etc you are NOT the only person doing so.

Please note that dedications will be down to how busy the guests are at the show and if the show makes the call for no dedications then the £5 dedication fee will be refunded after the show. Also note there is no chance the headline guests such as Weaver, Paxton etc will not be doing Quotes etc.

Thank You

Jason

Edited by Showmasters Pre Orders

Hi,

Just wondered, are the pre-order autographs guaranteed for the biggest guests, i.e. Sigourney Weaver as it looks like it will be difficult for everyone to obtain her autograph at the show.

I know the guests often do the pre-order signings at the show, either at the start or during quieter periods, but as Sigourney is going to be crazily busy am I right in thinking that there will have been a pre-arranged number agreed that will be signed for pre-orders maybe outside of the usual show hours? I'm guessing this is the case as two of the photo choices in the pre-order store are now sold out.

Hi,

Just wondered, are the pre-order autographs guaranteed for the biggest guests, i.e. Sigourney Weaver as it looks like it will be difficult for everyone to obtain her autograph at the show.

I know the guests often do the pre-order signings at the show, either at the start or during quieter periods, but as Sigourney is going to be crazily busy am I right in thinking that there will have been a pre-arranged number agreed that will be signed for pre-orders maybe outside of the usual show hours? I'm guessing this is the case as two of the photo choices in the pre-order store are now sold out.

Unless there's extraordinary circumstances you will get your pre-order. Stan Lee last year was the only guest where pre-orders couldn't be fulfilled if memory serves me correct.

I've send in a few personal items to get signed. The tracking service notified me that it could not be delivered on 08/07/2015 11:38AM because the addressee was absent.

They'll make a new attempt on 09/07/2015. Is there a time when it's best delivered?

Thanks

Mario from Belgium

Quick question that I'm pretty sure the answer is no to but i'm going to ask anyway, if I preorder an autograph and want it on an item can I drop it off at the venue? I have an alien head signed by loads of people already and firstly it's massive and secondly I'm having a nightmare with sending signed stuff through the post recently (a signed v mask has gone missing along with a couple of prints from other people). I assume it's a no but you know what they say, if you don't ask you don't get!

Quick question that I'm pretty sure the answer is no to but i'm going to ask anyway, if I preorder an autograph and want it on an item can I drop it off at the venue? I have an alien head signed by loads of people already and firstly it's massive and secondly I'm having a nightmare with sending signed stuff through the post recently (a signed v mask has gone missing along with a couple of prints from other people). I assume it's a no but you know what they say, if you don't ask you don't get!

You are correct, the answer to that is no.

• Moderators

HI

QS is correct (thank you)

There are 2 reasons, first off we just have so much to do and every item is labelled and ticketed for the event ready. Second and up until last year I did collect off people etc but I found someone would say 10.30 and I would wait for them, then give up then come 12 I would get calls off them saying they were ready (at which point I was with a guest getting stuff done)

So to clear up 2 points which I get via emails pretty often, I don't accept items on the day and I people can't collect off me on the sunday.

Hope that helps and sorry for not being more help

JG

Hi, just checking. I pre-ordered MAYA STOJAN who has now cancelled. I assume refunds will be issued quickly. I also sent my item in to be signed with another item for a guest. Will the none signed item be sent back with my other item which will hopefully be signed by the other guest after the event.

Thanks

Emma