Game of Thrones talk announced

Any word on what time this is on yet? Wondering if it's going to be an evening thing like previous LFCCs or just during the day?

The talks have always been on during the day, it's the episode screenings that were in the evening in previous years (there has not been one announced this year). Times won't be known until the schedule is released which could be any day now.

Aha - I, *cough*, knew that of course and was simply testing you. You passed! Well done sir! :)
Phew! I'm usually really bad at tests! ;)

I didn't enjoy this talk, the runners were really slow at getting the mics to people (one blueshirt was stood right by me and took 15mins to actually realise that he had a mic and had to hand it out) could hardly hear the questions and answers and they only had two more crew members join them half way through (probably got stuck in the lvl3 stairwell - I hear its where all the cool kids hang out) it was only really Daniel Portman that was keeping the talk going, I had spent 15mins in the stairwell trying to get to this talk and I dont think it was worth it at all. (unlike the hayley atwell one which was brilliant)