Diamond Pass mailing

Still waiting for my MJF diamond. The fact there are a few of us is slightly comforting but also quite worrying at the same time!

£450 makes for a lot of uncertainty.......

It would be great if SM could make an official announcement for those of us still waiting for diamond passes...

• Moderators

Still waiting for my MJF diamond. The fact there are a few of us is slightly comforting but also quite worrying at the same time!

£450 makes for a lot of uncertainty.......

It would be great if SM could make an official announcement for those of us still waiting for diamond passes...

An email was sent regarding this so I don't think there'll be any announcement, but I do feel your pain as I'm still waiting on my diamond pass as well.

I kind of doubt we will get them in the post now, only 2 more post days left a bit close. As long as it will be a swift process to pick them up on sat so we can get started! 😁😀

Well I hope your right there as not got my SW diamond and shoot is at 0930 😐

Leaving tomorrow morning...if I don't get them on mail today then at the venue it is for me then. :geek:

Leaving tomorrow night... I'll hope to have mine tomorrow morning but I don't believe it... :crying:

It has been written a few times now on the forum that they had never had time to make many passes, so they were never mailed out.

It is just a shame emails were not sent out saying who had them posted and who had not been made yet.

I emailed the shop to br told it was waiting for me when I get there.