Diamond Pass mailing

*clears throat*

GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE POST TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MJF POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THE **** IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LFCC 2015, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm talking about!!
  • Like 2

*clears throat*

GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE POST TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MJF POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THE **** IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LFCC 2015, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the one we've been waiting for

• Like 1

When it comes harley, don't forget to do the same song and dance I did :) I am annoyed that RM did not get me to sign for it, they did the same thing with everything else that came through the post from Showmasters as well - really bad. To do it with a Special Delivery though is absolutely criminal.

Im still tempted by robert diamond pass ven tho bought photo shoot seperatly. We are only attending on the sunday so will i be able to use a diamond pass for this. It seems to say his freddy shoot is sunday but the date on the site says 17th??

Those are so cool! Where did you have them

made?

http://weprintlanyards.com

They are very simple lanyards and for some reason each of the pics is stuck right next to a line of text (as in you can't space them out), but they were the only place I could find that would allow you to buy individual lanyards instead of 100's at a time! I'm very happy with them :)

They are great! I'll be making one for my partners pass! Thanks for showing us them :D

• Like 1

Yeah good point Gemma. I will attach them to a lanyard or maybe get a shirt pocket, but I don't know how hot it will get inside the venue. Might wear a light jacket with pockets and put my diamond passes in there.

Er, I meant get a shirt with pockets haha.

Edited by collectorbob
  • Like 1

Last year was very hot! We were at a different venue but if I remember correctly Saturday and Sunday were super hot! I remember waiting to get inside on the Saturday and it was boiling. Saturday was super crazy last year. I bought my hoodie with me on both days but I never needed it. I remember seeing a LOT of hot and sweaty people last year so you really want to dress light.

Edited by Siva

Boo hoo no Micheal diamond pass for me in the post surely i should have received it by now i did place my order the day after he was confirm to come over.I know people will say dont worry you can pick it up at the show but i am the worrying kind and my Sigourney pass show up and i ordered that four days after she was confirmed, lets hope tomorrow is a good day for me x x

Boo hoo no Micheal diamond pass for me in the post surely i should have received it by now i did place my order the day after he was confirm to come over.I know people will say dont worry you can pick it up at the show but i am the worrying kind and my Sigourney pass show up and i ordered that four days after she was confirmed, lets hope tomorrow is a good day for me x x

Mine still hasn't arrived either

Same here. Sigh. I think I know why too although I don't understand why they didn't use my billing address...At the Eventbrite site in your own info there is "billing address", "shipping address" and "work address" all listed. I only had info in the billing address -thing because well...that's my home address. But anyhooooo, I'll get my passes from the desk at the event, one more week and day to go... :D

Same here. Sigh. I think I know why too although I don't understand why they didn't use my billing address...At the Eventbrite site in your own info there is "billing address", "shipping address" and "work address" all listed. I only had info in the billing address -thing because well...that's my home address. But anyhooooo, I'll get my passes from the desk at the event, one more week and day to go... :D

D'oh! I've done the same thing. I only had my home address entered on Eventbrite, no billing address or anything. I've updated it just this second but guess I'll just need to pick it up on the day. Shame, I was looking forward to it arriving!

D'oh! I've done the same thing. I only had my home address entered on Eventbrite, no billing address or anything. I've updated it just this second but guess I'll just need to pick it up on the day. Shame, I was looking forward to it arriving!
Yeah, me too...it would have been nice to have everything here lined up so I could have double-triple checked everything daily before the trip :D Edited by Katjafin