Diamond Pass mailing

Bought my Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass in April, hasn't arrived yet. But I have my digital tickets on my passbook so no worries. I don't understand why there has to be "physical" passes if you already have the tickets on your phone...?

Because the Diamond Pass gets you several things as a package. The physical pass is punched when you receive an item. The code is only good for one time use.

Not sure how to post pics on here but its got 3 pics of MJF on the front - each pic is of him as Marty in each BTTF film as he looked on original movie posters. The back has got writing on 'Return to the future - Where we're going you don't need roads' and Showmasters logo.

Not to worry, thx anyways cherry. I don't think you can post pictures on this forum directly, but you may be able to link to pictures. Glad people are getting them now. If anyone can find a way to post the pic of the pass here, would be appreciated. Love to see what it looks like. Cheers. Robin :-)

I've always been told not to post pictures of passes or give out your ticket number, sneaky people started making their own and getting into things that they hadn't paid for!!

Edited by gillianre

I've always been told not to post pictures of passes or give out your ticket number, sneaky people started making their own and getting into things that they hadn't paid for!!

Yeah I guess it would be ok to take a photo of your pass as long as you cut out the important pieces, but better to be safe than sorry and not. Then, if you have a receipt, that should be able to unearth those who have 'got' tickets through nefarious means.

I hope I get mine before the show begins but it's not a major issue as I can pick it up at the show, anyway, so happy days.

I only just added the e-ticket validation on Fri morning so the chances of the diamond pass turning up before the show begins is fair, but as it is so close to the show, I'd imagine it would be more than likely I would need to pick it up there, but the shop told me to e,ail them if I don't get it before the show begins, so I will give until wed next week and if nothing has happened by then, I will email the shop, but anyway, as I say, it really isn't a big deal at all as the pass can be collected at the show.

Edited by collectorbob