Shopping lists..

Am I the only one that thinks them funky pop things are ridiculously crap and tacky?

I wouldn't use those words, but they don't appeal to me all that much. I did buy the Kaylee one, but that was due to it being one of very, very few items of merchandise involving her (this was before they announced the action figure, which I seriously hope to find). I much prefer the proper action figures rather than pops, but that's just me.

I'm going to get a couple of funko pops...

I mainly go to LFCC for the stalls. Last year I got a Gameboy and Pokemon Yellow I was buzzing!! This year I'd like to get maybe a couple of books, definitely sweets from the American stall, jewellery - whatever takes my fancy.

I love the stalls at LFCC. They are just awesome :)

How much are the folders and wallets that people advise to get for the autographs?? i keep mine in a plastic wallet folder but might be ani idea to get some proper protectors for them until i can get all my autos framed in the future.

OOOO! i will also be picking up a signed book from one of the authors attending the event (James Brogden)

I didnt know he was coming.

yep. hes a really nice bloke too

One of the very few people I talked to that actually made me want to buy his books! The rest of the people didn't really want to talk much; which is a shame because I love people that love their work.

Am I the only one that thinks them funky pop things are ridiculously crap and tacky?

I find them ridiculously funny looking and love them for that very reason - being carefully very what ones I do buy though; so far have the firefly ones, robin hood, one from buffy and one from the lion king with Harry Potter ones on order.

• Like 1

How much are the folders and wallets that people advise to get for the autographs?? i keep mine in a plastic wallet folder but might be ani idea to get some proper protectors for them until i can get all my autos framed in the future.

Look out for Franks Autographs stall for plastic folders. They are best for keeping your autographs in good condition. Whatever you do don't get any of the hard plastic ones from the other stalls. After time they stick to the photos and the ink of the autograph comes off.

• Like 1

Thanks alot, yeah ive bought some of those hard plastic ones in the past when ive been carrying the autos around at the show, but id prefer the proper onest that dont do damage to them. i plan to get my autographs all framed at some point but those proper folders with wallets would be great for now. any idea what prices franks autographs do them for? are they expensive?

Look out for Franks Autographs stall for plastic folders. They are best for keeping your autographs in good condition. Whatever you do don't get any of the hard plastic ones from the other stalls. After time they stick to the photos and the ink of the autograph comes off.

Thanks alot, yeah ive bought some of those hard plastic ones in the past when ive been carrying the autos around at the show, but id prefer the proper onest that dont do damage to them. i plan to get my autographs all framed at some point but those proper folders with wallets would be great for now. any idea what prices franks autographs do them for? are they expensive?

The plastic sleeves and cardboard backing for them are £1 each if you buy them off the stall. If you get them off their website you have to buy them in packs of 25.

Even if billys in a cupboard at night, he still comes out when your asleep to play games..you know that right??? lol

If I can find one, I want to get a Billy the Puppet doll from Saw... yeah, it'll probably end up in a cupboard somewhere because having it in my room would creep me out XD but I want one. With the creepy laugh and all.

Even if billys in a cupboard at night, he still comes out when your asleep to play games..you know that right??? lol

If I can find one, I want to get a Billy the Puppet doll from Saw... yeah, it'll probably end up in a cupboard somewhere because having it in my room would creep me out XD but I want one. With the creepy laugh and all.

Psht, of course he doesn't... John Kramer and/or Mark Hoffman aren't around to pull the strings, that little guy is staying PUT.

• Like 1