Guest Cancellation - Noah Wyle

I was planning on meeting him, just watched the first episode of Falling Skies last night and loved it. Hopefully he can make it to a show soon.

Falling Skies is absolutely amazing, you will end up binge watching it all! Noah Wyle

is just fantastic in it. I really hope he attends a show at some point and its one we can all attend too :)

I was planning on meeting him, just watched the first episode of Falling Skies last night and loved it. Hopefully he can make it to a show soon.

Falling Skies is absolutely amazing, you will end up binge watching it all! Noah Wyle

is just fantastic in it. I really hope he attends a show at some point and its one we can all attend too :)

I'm just about to start watching the final series.

I started and put it down, can't for the life of me think why and still not managed to pick it back up! Hopefully will start watching it again at some point!

I started and put it down, can't for the life of me think why and still not managed to pick it back up! Hopefully will start watching it again at some point!

Every year, I watch the first couple of episodes, lose interest and then after the season is over I watch all of them and ask myself why I lost interest because it's like the best show ever.

I never figured out why I can not watch that show every week.

I dont want to be an jerk but didn't he know that his wife was due this week or something? Unless she gave birth really prematurely...

There may have been complications that weren't reported in the news that necessitated him having to cancel....

Will I be getting the money I paid for the e ticketing as well as the photo shoot??

If you only ordered the shoot in this order yes, the validation fee will be refunded. If you had other items on the order as well no.

Well and truly gutted!!!!! :crying::crying::crying: I love that man so much! He was the reason me and my husband decided to buy tickets this year!

Perhaps he heard that as soon as I saw him, I would probably start crying :smile:. Not my fault. I'd just blame ER :smile::smile:.

Never mind. Hope he is well

I've had part of my refund but I haven't been refunded for the e validation ticket that I paid for with it. Only paid for the one tIcket and was told I would get it back. Who do I need to call to fix this?

I've had part of my refund but I haven't been refunded for the e validation ticket that I paid for with it. Only paid for the one tIcket and was told I would get it back. Who do I need to call to fix this?

You can't call, you need to e-mail. shop@showmastersevents.com. Must have been an oversight, sorry. Others have reported getting the fee back too.

@ QS. My orders with Natalie Tena and Noah was basicly separated in three parts. The one I have gotten back was the one with two Natalie Tena shoots. But I still miss refund for the other two which have other photoshoots in the orders. Should I contact the store or wait another day?

No email confirmation either on the other two.

Edited by Wondermoose

Just wondering if an announcement will be made when all refunds have gone out? In any case, I've yet to receive either of mine but I'll give it a couple more days before emailing if the announcement thing isn't actually a thing, if that makes any sense.