Guest Cancellation - Noah Wyle

Can we get confirmation of refund before the event - as would like to use that money for alternate photo shoot? Or is there a way we can swap so we not have to be charge validation fee again as that wouldn't be fair charged double if the money still going to yourselves and validation is for your costs etc

Natalia's refunds are already being processed, Noah's are likely next in line.

Swapping will not be possible. That would be a logistical nightmare. If you booked Noah's shoot solo as far as I know the validation fee will be refunded too.

Will we be refunded on our account ? I paid with an Ecard. Thanks

Gutted! He was my number one guest/main reason for attending :crying:

Probably due to The Librarians S2 still filming which sucks in terms of not being able to meet him but it's a great show so there's that. Really hope he'll be back for another con/show in the future though *crosses fingers*

Edited by Touchstone
  • Like 1

All Wyle autograph pre orders have been refunded.

J

Hi, just curious. On my eventbright account one Noah photo has disapeered that i ordered on it own and i have another with two other photos and that is still there. Is that what should happen? Ive also have no email?

Thanks

Edited by lesleynile

Noah Wyle has just had a baby with his wife it was announced today. I think that's why he can't make it. I really wanted to meet him too as I'm a big ER fan. But I think it's lovely he wants to be with his wife and baby girl.

• Like 1

Such a shame - Absolutely gutted about this. Was really looking forward to meeting him, had bought a an ER script too to get signed. Glad he's working and all, but hope you can get him back soon SM - He's a star.

Noah Wyle has just had a baby with his wife it was announced today. I think that's why he can't make it. I really wanted to meet him too as I'm a big ER fan. But I think it's lovely he wants to be with his wife and baby girl.

Awww, such good news! If a guest has to cancel this close to an event, I'd rather it be for something joyous like this, rather than the bog-standard "work commitment" 😀 Congratulations to Noah and his lovely wife!
  • Like 1