Guest Cancellation - Noah Wyle

• Showmasters Admin

Due to work commitments Noah Wyle will no longer be able to attend our London Film & Comic Con. We wish him the best with his future endeavours and hope to work with him at an upcoming event.

Photo Sessions will be refunded in due course.

Can we get confirmation of refund before the event - as would like to use that money for alternate photo shoot? Or is there a way we can swap so we not have to be charge validation fee again as that wouldn't be fair charged double if the money still going to yourselves and validation is for your costs etc

• Like 2

Can we get confirmation of refund before the event - as would like to use that money for alternate photo shoot? Or is there a way we can swap so we not have to be charge validation fee again as that wouldn't be fair charged double if the money still going to yourselves and validation is for your costs etc

Natalia's refunds are already being processed, Noah's are likely next in line.

Swapping will not be possible. That would be a logistical nightmare. If you booked Noah's shoot solo as far as I know the validation fee will be refunded too.

• Like 2

Swapping will not be possible. That would be a logistical nightmare. If you booked Noah's shoot solo as far as I know the validation fee will be refunded too.

Correct, QS! My Natalia refund included the £2.50 validation charge, as it was the only item on the order when it was placed.

• Like 1

Correct, QS! My Natalia refund included the £2.50 validation charge, as it was the only item on the order when it was placed.

Thanks for the confirmation. :smile:

• Like 1

Thanks for the confirmation. :smile:

To enhance it, I got my first Natalie Tena Shoots repaid and the £2.50 extra also :)