Friday 17th Preview day - is all merchandise on sale?

I've only been 1 friday before but there was a sizable if not all amount of merch available. Also as saturday tickets are gone and sunday tickets nearly selling out i would expect a rush for friday tickets as the date approaches so friday may still be very busy, all adds to the atmosphere.

Edited by cropsy2008

Yeah as already said friday isnt a preview night now with being open officially from 1pm. im looking forward to friday, once my photoshoots are done im hoping i can have a good look around the stalls friday night before the mad rush saturday.

Ah this is good news! I have nothing booked for the Friday so I'll have all afternoon to wander about and check out the stalls. Self-restraint is going to be paramount or I'll have no money left for autos. :P

This is brilliant news. im hoping to get allmy autos on Friday 5 photos so if i have any time left ill browse to see what i can buy on the other days. Does anyone know if you buy something from a dealer, will they keep it for you abd you can collect at a later time/day?

This is brilliant news. im hoping to get allmy autos on Friday 5 photos so if i have any time left ill browse to see what i can buy on the other days. Does anyone know if you buy something from a dealer, will they keep it for you abd you can collect at a later time/day?

I'd say that depends on the dealer and possibly too on what you buy.