Latest Guest Announcement - SIGOURNEY WEAVER

So looking at Sigourney's timetable, she's doing Powerloader shoots from 09:30 to 10:15, then regular photos from 10:30 to 11:10, then into the Aliens Cast talk at 11:15 until noon. Then she'll likely be having some lunch.

Based on this, is it reasonable to assume that she won't start doing autographs until after lunch? Of course there is always that small window of 09:00 to 09:30 for Diamond and Golds, I guess........

And will have to finish before 4 as all the part 2 shoots start then. Very limited signing time.

Hi,

Just some curious questions regarding this

- One GUARANTEED in person Autograph from Sigourney Weaver, with the option to purchase a second autograph at the same time at a reduced rate of £75.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

So does this mean there is a limit of 2 autographs?

Is the option to get a 2nd Autograph only available for Diamond pass holders?

Lastly if a 3rd autograph was available. Would it be £75 also?

Thanks

• Moderators

Hi,

Just some curious questions regarding this

- One GUARANTEED in person Autograph from Sigourney Weaver, with the option to purchase a second autograph at the same time at a reduced rate of £75.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

So does this mean there is a limit of 2 autographs?

Is the option to get a 2nd Autograph only available for Diamond pass holders?

Lastly if a 3rd autograph was available. Would it be £75 also?

Thanks

No there is normally a limit of 5

Yes

No third is still £95

I only have a couple of 1 hour time slots in my days to try and get sigorneys autograph if I'm there from 7am and get a VQ TKT what are my chances?

When is that time slot? The less time you have the smaller your chances. I hesitate to take any guesses, but if you are that restricted the chances get small.

How many autographs are people thinking of getting?

I'm thinking 3.

I'd love 3 but due to finances can only get 2. Ghostbusters poster and Alien 8x10.

Ditto too - though on my photo (hoping for a personalisation) and Alien 12x8

I may as well ask here. I seem to have everything from the Diamond Pass crammed into the saturday, it is quite a bit of Aliens for one day.

Do you think it is worth asking on the day if the Carrie photo can be done on the Friday seems she is now doing that day. Mainly as Friday is very quiet for me. If I read it right I can get the autograph Friday, hopefully I can also get the Photo.

Update for Carrie Henn for Diamond Pass holders of Sigourney:

For autographs please join the line any time you wish. For photographs batch 1 goes Saturday, Batch 2 Sunday.

• Like 2

I may as well ask here. I seem to have everything from the Diamond Pass crammed into the saturday, it is quite a bit of Aliens for one day.

Do you think it is worth asking on the day if the Carrie photo can be done on the Friday seems she is now doing that day. Mainly as Friday is very quiet for me. If I read it right I can get the autograph Friday, hopefully I can also get the Photo.

Update for Carrie Henn for Diamond Pass holders of Sigourney:

For autographs please join the line any time you wish. For photographs batch 1 goes Saturday, Batch 2 Sunday.

This is my hope too, as my Saturday is absolutely crammed full of Aliens themed things at the moment even without Carrie Henn. And I have nothing booked at all for Friday.

I had hoped the Diamond pass was anytime we liked, so much on Saturday is fun haha The talk is nice and long in itself, but 3 photo shoots and signatures as well could be time consuming for one day.

I have had so many guests cancel it has freed up my Saturday vastly. So a fair bit easier.

Still I had wanted to get in the line for the Aliens talk very early for the front seats. After all how many times in my life will I sit in front of these people! Never (well maybe next year for the 30th Anniversary haha).

I had hoped the Diamond pass was anytime we liked, so much on Saturday is fun haha The talk is nice and long in itself, but 3 photo shoots and signatures as well could be time consuming for one day.

I have had so many guests cancel it has freed up my Saturday vastly. So a fair bit easier.

Still I had wanted to get in the line for the Aliens talk very early for the front seats. After all how many times in my life will I sit in front of these people! Never (well maybe next year for the 30th Anniversary haha).

SM have said the days that the photos can be taken and unless you can show something like train or plane tickets to show you can't make it then I'm afraid you have to go on the days they say. Bare in mid that the Carrie shoot on Friday is only 5mins long! Also the Aliens talk will be called in number order so getting there really early won't make much difference.

I'm thinking 3.

I'd love 3 but due to finances can only get 2. Ghostbusters poster and Alien 8x10.

I'm aiming for 6:

Four 8x10s (one for each of the alien films), and two trading cards.

Its gonna break the bank on one guest but fortunately I am only coming for 8 guests and 5 photos and this will likey be a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet my favourite actress. Or at least thats how I'm justifying it!

I'm thinking 3.

I'm aiming for 6:

Four 8x10s (one for each of the alien films), and two trading cards.

Its gonna break the bank on one guest but fortunately I am only coming for 8 guests and 5 photos and this will likey be a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet my favourite actress. Or at least thats how I'm justifying it!

Might be problematic as mods have stated that the general rule of thumb for VQ'd guests is a maximum of 5 autos - you may be asked to queue up again for the 6th, in which case you might as well get a 5th movie as she's already confirmed for the next one.

SM have said the days that the photos can be taken and unless you can show something like train or plane tickets to show you can't make it then I'm afraid you have to go on the days they say. Bare in mid that the Carrie shoot on Friday is only 5mins long! Also the Aliens talk will be called in number order so getting there really early won't make much difference.

Will the Sigourney talk on sunday be called by number as well?

Will the Sigourney talk on sunday be called by number as well?
Yes, all Diamond guest talks will be.