Latest Guest Announcement - SIGOURNEY WEAVER

Apologies know there's a lot of questions, but I see there was mention of upgrading mjf shoot to a diamond pass.If that happens for Ms weaver how do you do that? And other than the pass selling out is there a cut off date? Thank you and sorry to add to the list :/

I have already requested confirmation if this is possible.

Updates as confirmed by the office:

1. Upgrades from photo to Diamond Pass are possible, you need to e-mail the store.

2. No upgrades from photo to prop photo. (Again sorry.)

3. The first post has been changed to avoid further confusion about photos being guaranteed.

4. The autograph limit is 5. Diamond Passes get their second autograph with the discounted price given if they wish to buy another one. The discount only applies for the second autograph. Third one is full price again.

Any questions I have not mentioned are WIP and will be confirmed as soon as possible.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
can't read today & further clarified
  • Like 1

I note that the Diamond Pass allows for two autographs, the additional one being for a further £75 - so my question is: if I purchase the Diamond Pass with a friend can we both have access to meet her at the same time or is only one person allowed entry to meet her? - obviously with the items like the talks then clearly only one of us would be allowed entry, but would we both be able to be in the photos (so still one photo)? And finally, could we purchase another Henn auto for the normal price if we wanted 2? Thanks.

Hi everyone, first time attending LFCC and I'm super excited to get her auto!

Can you please help. For gold pass holders, do they need VQ ticket for her auto? and if not, will they have an early access to the show and hence can get VQ ticket early? I have seen several raised the same question but I didn't read a confirmation.

Thanks in advance :)

I note that the Diamond Pass allows for two autographs, the additional one being for a further £75 - so my question is: if I purchase the Diamond Pass with a friend can we both have access to meet her at the same time or is only one person allowed entry to meet her? - obviously with the items like the talks then clearly only one of us would be allowed entry, but would we both be able to be in the photos (so still one photo)? And finally, could we purchase another Henn auto for the normal price if we wanted 2? Thanks.

No, sorry. The Diamond Pass gives access for only one person everywhere.

Two people in the photo shoot have always required two tickets, there is no exception for Diamond Passes. If you have a Diamond Pass and your friend purchases a photo ticket you can both be in the same shot and you'll receive two prints. That is the only way.

Yes, you can purchase another Carrie Henn auto. But again if there should be a special system for Diamond Pass holders (we don't know if it's just "join the line" for Carrie or not yet) if your friend wants to come she'd require a Virtual Queue ticket.

Can you please help. For gold pass holders, do they need VQ ticket for her auto? and if not, will they have an early access to the show and hence can get VQ ticket early? I have seen several raised the same question but I didn't read a confirmation.

Well I have been posting what my understanding is and what I know a couple of times, apparently that is not confirmation enough. ;)

So far there has absolutely nothing been said that Sigourney is one of the "may" exclusions where Gold Pass holders require a Virtual Ticket. That means unless I receive different info - I have requested iron clad 200 percent confirmation: Gold Pass holders do not need a VT for Sigourney or any of the other Diamond Guests.

Further confirmation about Diamond Passes and lining up:

Diamond Passes will be called first in number order.

If you arrive after the Diamond Passes have been called and non-Diamond Pass holders are being seen you can join the line straight away, but you will not be taken to the front.

Further questions still WIP. ;)

Well I have been posting what my understanding is and what I know a couple of times, apparently that is not confirmation enough. ;)

So far there has absolutely nothing been said that Sigourney is one of the "may" exclusions where Gold Pass holders require a Virtual Ticket. That means unless I receive different info - I have requested iron clad 200 percent confirmation: Gold Pass holders do not need a VT for Sigourney or any of the other Diamond Guests.

Further confirmation about Diamond Passes and lining up:

Diamond Passes will be called first in number order.

If you arrive after the Diamond Passes have been called and non-Diamond Pass holders are being seen you can join the line straight away, but you will not be taken to the front.

Further questions still WIP. ;)

thanks a lot for the info :D sorry about the confirmation thing, I just noticed that you are a moderator (noob mistake). This is great news! no need for VQ, hopefully the chances are good :)

• Like 1

AMAZING GUEST! So much money but so worth it! The Diamond pass is a lovely deal!

Still can't quite believe this is happening! Gone from being rather neutral about this years LFCC to super excited!

One question, as the Diamond passes get two photos can we get our photos on different days? One Saturday and One Sunday?

Question for Showmasters...

I'd like 4 of more autographs… and I'm considering buying the Diamond pass, making the second £75… would the 3rd and 4th autograph be £75 also? that would seem fair? or obtainable easily for full price at the same time when paying the additional for the extra one?

Also, if I were to buy this, could the photo be used by me for the one shot, and my girlfriend for the other? or could I change it, and just have a photo of me and my girlfriend with the "full size Aliens Power Loader with an amazing dressed background"...

My girlfriend is pregnant, and will be heavily pregnant by this point, she's letting my call our Son, Ripley :) I can't wait to tell Sigorney and of course, it would be a great photo to have us all in the picture with THE Ripley. I hope Showmasters can help me somehow.

Thanks!!

Lloyd

*considers asking Jason for permission to put up donation box "buy QS a drink" at the sales table* :P

AMAZING GUEST! So much money but so worth it! The Diamond pass is a lovely deal!

Still can't quite believe this is happening! Gone from being rather neutral about this years LFCC to super excited!

One question, as the Diamond passes get two photos can we get our photos on different days? One Saturday and One Sunday?

I haven't been told of a day assignment for photo shoots. So it should be possible.

I'd like 4 of more autographs… and I'm considering buying the Diamond pass, making the second £75… would the 3rd and 4th autograph be £75 also? that would seem fair? or obtainable easily for full price at the same time when paying the additional for the extra one?

Also, if I were to buy this, could the photo be used by me for the one shot, and my girlfriend for the other? or could I change it, and just have a photo of me and my girlfriend with the "full size Aliens Power Loader with an amazing dressed background"...

My girlfriend is pregnant, and will be heavily pregnant by this point, she's letting my call our Son, Ripley :) I can't wait to tell Sigorney and of course, it would be a great photo to

have us all in the picture with THE Ripley. I hope Showmasters can help me somehow.

Thanks!!

Lloyd

I've removed your e-mail, these questions are really not answered in private messages.

I've clarified the post I already made about the autographs as it apparently wasn't clear enough. The second autograph is discounted. If you wish to buy more it's full price again.

The Diamond Pass is bound to one name and one person. The package is as is and can't be changed. Plus you are asking to change out the cheaper photo for the more expensive one. ;)

• Like 1

It was said earlier that only the 2nd will be at reduced price, others will be normal price up to the 5 maximum.

I assume the reduced price still applies if you go through later and not necessarily when Diamonds are initially called? Hope to be able to wait for a friends VT number to come up and go through together (I have Diamond) if it all works out.

My girlfriend is pregnant, and will be heavily pregnant by this point, she's letting my call our Son, Ripley :) I can't wait to tell Sigorney and of course, it would be a great photo to have us all in the picture with THE Ripley. I hope Showmasters can help me somehow.

Thanks!!

Lloyd

Regarding the auto If you have a diamond pass you get one auto icluded in your ticket, a second at £75. As the limit is 5 in total any extra you want would be at the original price.

Say you wanted 4:

1st is free as it's included

2nd £75

3rd £95

4th 95.

When you get near the front of the line there will be a desk to pay at. You tell the lovely people behind how many you want and they mark it on a ticket that they will give back to you. You will show them your diamond pass, they should know that the second will be reduced and any extra full priced so you just pay the total cost of all 3 inn one go at the same time. When you get to the front of the queue you give the crew member sitting next to Sigourney the ticket that shows how many auto's youv paid for.

I hope that helps with regard to the autographs.

Not sure if this has been asked, and I know it is a silly question, but is the special photoshoot, 'with' the power loader, or will Sigourney be 'in' the power loader?? Hey, we can dream!!

I assume the reduced price still applies if you go through later and not necessarily when Diamonds are initially called? Hope to be able to wait for a friends VT number to come up and go through together (I have Diamond) if it all works out.

Yes. I'd have to check how things are handled if you went through twice and decided to get the second one on the second go. But if you're voluntarily giving up your priority to experience this with a friend and getting two when you go through with them you definitely won't be punished for being a good friend. :smile:

Not sure if this has been asked, and I know it is a silly question, but is the special photoshoot, 'with' the power loader, or will Sigourney be 'in' the power loader?? Hey, we can dream!!

This is usually not confirmed before, but I'd be surprised if she's in the power loader. And the wording in the store says "with" too. When Alice Krige did the Borg Regeneration Chamber shoot at DSTG you were standing in front of the chamber with her.

• Like 1

*considers asking Jason for permission to put up donation box "buy QS a drink" at the sales table* :P

I haven't been told of a day assignment for photo shoots. So it should be possible.

That's great thank you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: