Latest Guest Announcement - SIGOURNEY WEAVER

What an amazing guest! Just bought a photo shoot. Really hoping that my gold pass will be enough to get an auto either Saturday or Sunday as don't have funds to go diamond. Diamond package is great value though for calibre of star and all the items. Will queue be open to gold pass holders at set times of day as I know diamond are numbered and have priority but gold passes aren't numbered so just wondered how the gold system will work for Sigourney.

What an amazing guest! Just bought a photo shoot. Really hoping that my gold pass will be enough to get an auto either Saturday or Sunday as don't have funds to go diamond. Diamond package is great value though for calibre of star and all the items. Will queue be open to gold pass holders at set times of day as I know diamond are numbered and have priority but gold passes aren't numbered so just wondered how the gold system will work for Sigourney.

Same as the other guests i guess, she'd doing auto's on the VQ system and it doesn't mention any restrictions so I would guess you ust join the back of the queue like usual.

• Like 1

Fantastic guest. I can't justify a Diamond Pass for myself (even though it's a relative bargain, given what it includes), but I've booked a power loader photoshoot and will take my chances at getting an auto with my Gold Pass... :D

That's what i'm going to do I think, if I can upgrade a photo to a full diamond pass later on (if any are left) I will do that.

As a fan of Alien, I am very happy. That said, as someone who has already budgeted ahead for who I wish to meet this does kinda put a question mark over those plans. £95 is a lot of money for an autograph, especially for when you can't even be sure you'll be able to get!

Might have to go sell some blood.

lets say I got a diamond pass what day will all of this take place on? could I get all the pics and autographs on the Saturday or is it split over the 2 days? as ill be coming from dorset and im already going on the Friday so I need to think of costs.

lets say I got a diamond pass what day will all of this take place on? could I get all the pics and autographs on the Saturday or is it split over the 2 days? as ill be coming from dorset and im already going on the Friday so I need to think of costs.

Talk is on Sunday. I imagine her tickets will be handled like MJF, so chances are autographs and pics are Saturday..

Talk is on Sunday. I imagine her tickets will be handled like MJF, so chances are autographs and pics are Saturday..

Eventbrite has the Diamond Pass listed on the Friday section. Is this an error?

sorry to be a pain but is there anyway to be 100% sure that all the pics ect would happen on the Saturday? if it turned out that it was on sat and sun id lose out big time as there is no chance id be able to go back on the sunday and the mrs is going to mess my face up when I tell her it could be 2 days. oh and the fact her sisters getting married on the sunday don't help lol

• Like 1

Eventbrite has the Diamond Pass listed on the Friday section. Is this an error?

Misplaced, yes.

• Like 1

sorry to be a pain but is there anyway to be 100% sure that all the pics ect would happen on the Saturday? if it turned out that it was on sat and sun id lose out big time as there is no chance id be able to go back on the sunday and the mrs is going to mess my face up when I tell her it could be 2 days. oh and the fact her sisters getting married on the sunday don't help lol

There is no way, sorry. If it's special situations we will try to accomodate, but this can't be guaranteed. If you want a photo guaranteed on Satuday you need to buy a Saturday photo shoot.

• Like 1

Damn did I just paid 95 quid for a photo XD

But nice one showmasters, but no PLEASE stop emptying my wallet seriously guys :P

yeah, me too.... if it weren't that expensive I would bring the Alien Anthology AND Avatar to have it signed... and Galaxy Quest....

Edited by Nanny
  • Like 1