Latest Guest Announcement - SIGOURNEY WEAVER

I can't understand:i just paid 95 pound/135 Euro for a photoshoot and now i read ''The ONLY way to GUARANTEE meeting Sigourney and take the stress out of the weekend is with a Diamond Pass!''....

What does it mean?Maybe i can have my photo or maybe not?

I can't understand:i just paid 95 pound/135 Euro for a photoshoot and now i read ''The ONLY way to GUARANTEE meeting Sigourney and take the stress out of the weekend is with a Diamond Pass!''....

I'm going to buy the photo ticket now but if by some miracle I manage to scrape enough for a diamond pass and they are available before the event am I able to upgrade? Just wondering before I purchase the photo.

They have a limited number of photoshoot tickets, once they're sold out, that's it, I bought the powerloader photoshoot.... I think "meeting" is just used as for the signings, where you have like one more minute in front of the table, compare to 5 second for a photoshoot

It means regarding the autograph session.

If you have bought a photo, you will have that and meet her.

Amazing guest. You are pricing out your regulars though, especially at this time of the month.

I am really happy for those that can afford it but am annoyed that I have been priced out of meeting a star.

Before anyone replies with You could find the money if you really wanted to, it's not going to happen.

I would certainly never say you can find the money if you really want to because £400 is a lot of money. Even though it includes a heck of a lot and really is very good value for money a lot of people rightly can't justify the cost

I will however say that guests at this level were always going to be very expensive, SM have told us for years that if we want them it will cost so we can't turn round and moan about the prices when they do get announced (This is a general comment and isn't aimed at you Avenger). Whilst I won't pay the £400 as I'm saving it for other guests I really want to meet I would probably pay the £100ish for an auto.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

Did you just had to show the euro amount I just paid ;) Thank you....

No I think you will get your picture, with the Gold Pass of course quicker, but with a normal ticket you just have to wait unfortunately in a q maybe a little bit longer

• Like 1

Ok,just a misunderstanding...

Ok,just a misunderstanding...

Yes :) Bad wording.. Happy you get to meet her!!

First of all Bravo showmasters. I'm not a huge fan so will pass but such an amazing add for the show. Also I think it's unfair people saying they are being 'priced out of the show'. For years people have been requesting bigger guests. The fact is these guests charge a lot more so of course Showmasters need to cover their costs. And there are so many amazing guests at a lower price. It the whole weekend was guests at £95 an auto then you have a point but these high profile A-list once in a lifetime guests are in additional to a line up just as varied and great value as previous years. Not everyone can afford it but it's nice to have the option and it's better than not getting these guests at all.

One final thing, excellent pricing on the diamond pass as it's cheaper than all the components it's made of so look forward to more of these over the coming years. For all you Alien fans, enjoy!!!! :-)

• Like 7

Love this guest, but i have to ask that at this price AND guessing how popular she will be, id like to think that personalisations would be a yes?

Not necessarily, generally the buisier a guest the less likely personalisations are. It's not ruled out but don't bank on it.