Latest Guest Announcement - SIGOURNEY WEAVER

Amazing guest. You are pricing out your regulars though, especially at this time of the month.

I am really happy for those that can afford it but am annoyed that I have been priced out of meeting a star.

Before anyone replies with You could find the money if you really wanted to, it's not going to happen.

• Like 3

Wow, awesome.... Forum crashed, it's 7:22 and I'm back, had to check FB and eventbrite site to get the info.... Photoshoot with powerloader booked, will try and get a signature as well, thanks SM to give everyone a chance to get something out of this without buying the diamond pass...

My fourth photoshoot, MJ Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Bill Paxton and now Sigourney.... legen-dary

I had to buy the Diamond Pass, easily the best for your money in comparison to others.

My question is that she's announced for Saturday and Sunday but her Diamond Pass is listed on the Eventbrite page under 'Friday Photoshoot'.

Is this an error? Or is she appearing Friday just for Diamond Pass holders?

• Like 1

Nice! But the wording on this post just stresses me out even more. If i've bought a photoshoot...it should be guaranteed, irregardless of how long I wait.

If you buy a photoshoot... IT IS Guaranteed. You get what you paid for.

The only thing they cant promise is an Autograph, unless you buy diamond.

hope that helps :)

• Like 1

Also, I couldn't help but notice this little section of the diamond pass;

"1 x GUARANTEED Priority Seat at the Aliens Trilogy Talk on Saturday, cast to include Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton, Carrie Henn and other cast members yet to be announced."

Excellent.... :D :D :D

• Like 1

If you buy a photo you'll get it, please don't worry. It's just the wording. Some people do only consider the autographs a "meet" because the photoshoots go pretty fast.

As for the part of the autographs selling out: Sigourney will run out of VQ tickets every day for sure, and early at that. She is certainly not a regular at these events, so it is kind of hard to say how many signatures she'll get through. That's what SM meant.

• Like 2

Amazing guest. You are pricing out your regulars though, especially at this time of the month.

I am really happy for those that can afford it but am annoyed that I have been priced out of meeting a star.

Before anyone replies with You could find the money if you really wanted to, it's not going to happen.

I feel your pain and it's way too expensive for me as well

• Like 1