LFCC 2015 will be celebrating 35 years of The Empire Strikes Back

Frank Oz please!

Another vote for Frank here. I want him for other vocal roles aside from Yoda though :-)

Aughra (The Dark Crystal)

Miss Piggy

loads of characters that I grew up with on Sesame Street & The Muppet Show (I'm American lol)

Trading Places

An America Werewolf in London

Little Shop of Horrors

Death at a Funeral (the original)

so many things.....

Don't forget the Blues Brothers!
I'll probably get smacked down for this, but I've never really 'gotten' the appeal of The Blues Brothers....I've seen it once, because I've always heard from people how good it is, but afterwards, I was just 'Meh, what's the big deal?' It was okay, but not my cuppa, I guess....Maybe it's more of a dude film?
  • Like 1

Have started saving money already for this event as I am not working the whole weekend. Looking forward to plenty of guests being announced.

Who you decide to meet comes down to personal choice and finances.

If you cannot afford to meet a Diamond Guest then please don't hold anything against those that can or are prepared to pay to meet them. Personally

there is only one person I would pay to meet as a Diamond Guest and that would be Harrison Ford.

• Like 3

I would have preferred alien 35th anniversary, but still a good announcement

The Alien 35th anniversary was this year, so we've well and truly missed the boat on that one (I was hoping we'd see Yaphet Kotto at some point this year after his previous cancellation).

Alien_35th.jpg

• Like 2

The Alien 35th anniversary was this year, so we've well and truly missed the boat on that one (I was hoping we'd see Yaphet Kotto at some point this year after his previous cancellation).

Alien_35th.jpg

They missed a lot of anniversaries last year. Maybe they can make it up this year? Bring Yaphet Kotto! :D

• Like 1

I can remember seeing this film when it was first released. Trying to work out where the 35 years have gone. With the close relationship SM have with the SW franchise cast, it is a no brainer to be able to pull off a reunion of sorts. I guess other marquee celebrations cannot always be put together as easily as asking someone to come. Great job and I look forward to having a custom piece of artwork I am drawing signed by many of the cast.

It will be Revenge Of The Sith's 10th anniversary too

Ooh interesting maybe we can have a prequel reunion too! The best of each trilogy in my opinion ;) I can overlook the acting and directing flaws in the prequels because the story is more important :D Edited by Gmorris2504

Alien_35th.jpg

They missed a lot of anniversaries last year. Maybe they can make it up this year? Bring Yaphet Kotto! :D

Yes Yaphet anybody though we have had John Hurt a lot.Also Veronica Cartwright and Tom Skerritt.But Yaphet has not been over for years and it would be wonderful to meet Ian Holm Harry Dean Stanton or even a certain miss Weaver!

Can someone explain this to me as I really do not understand at all why it matters. Certainly I see the advantages of reunions for photo shoots and just practicality if you've got large items to be signed. But why does it matter at all whether its the 35th anniversary, 36th, 2nd or any other number. I mean I'd like to see Sigourney Weaver (for a number of shows) But I don't see what extra benefit there'd be seeing her (or other cast members from Alien, Galaxy Quest, Ghostbusters) on some anniversary that happens to be a multiple of 5 years. I'd just be happy to see them.

• Like 1

Hoping Peter Mayhew gets announced, missed his photoshoot a couple of years ago so was gutted when he cancelled last year, fingers crossed!!

Definitely! Can't have an ESB reunion and not have the wookiee himself! *Aaaaarrrrrrggghh* Edited by Gmorris2504
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...