LFCC 2015 will be celebrating 35 years of The Empire Strikes Back

Happy days, glad I have got a weekend ticket. Better tell the wife Christmas is cancelled and start saving

lol. you cant cancle christmas but you can set a budget and get less expensive gifts. im making gifts for my friends to save up my bucks for 2015 cons.

It would be interesting if they somehow manage to get Mark Hamill not because he was in Star Wars as I don't like Star Wars *runs* but I do like him as the voice of The Joker although I'm kind of scared at how much his auto would be lol

• Like 2

That's something I don't quite understand. Surely by making people pay extra for one type of entry ticket that'll make everyone want to arrive early and queue for 9am. so you're effectively doubling the amount of people in the queue all trying to get in at the same time. I personally don't think they needed to make it a single entry time. Just pre bought tickets and no on the door would've been enough I think

It isn't a single entry time, with the pre-booked ticket you can enter the event any time during the day. The show is now just pre-bought tickets, there is no buying on the door, there is no hold ups with people trying to pay on the door, you just walk in when you want to arrive. Should be so much quicker and easier.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Kenny is pretty much welcome at any event he wants to do.

a few years ago i have a heart to heart with Kenny about his future and what he wanted to do now. he was getting older and he had stopped driving. we had a very long chat and he said that he loves attending the events and its something he looks forward to a lot. when he stopped flying abroad things year again changing due to getting older we again talked. it was quite clear he so looked forward to each up and coming event,so i agreed to him being a guest at every event he wanted to be at , and that offer was forever.

The important thing we saw was it was the other way around now , it was no longer what events we wanted Kenny to attend to give the show a good line up, now Kenny needed us and he wants to attend more of our shows so he can meet more of you and its something he looked forward to. so we told him that from now on any events he wanted to be a guest at he was welcome to attend. Kenny is family i personally have worked with him for over 20 years now and whatever he wants he can have. Bob Anderson was the first guest we offered this to we have now offered this out to Dave and Jeremy as these guys are our friends and they have been there for us for many years.

Dave was my very first guest i booked as a organiser and Dave, Kenny and Jeremy came to the first UK star Wars con ever in the UK that i ran. we have been friends for many many years.

The force is strong with them

Jason

• Like 14

• Showmasters Admin

That's something I don't quite understand. Surely by making people pay extra for one type of entry ticket that'll make everyone want to arrive early and queue for 9am. so you're effectively doubling the amount of people in the queue all trying to get in at the same time. I personally don't think they needed to make it a single entry time. Just pre bought tickets and no on the door would've been enough I think

It isn't a single entry time, with the pre-booked ticket you can enter the event any time during the day. The show is now just pre-bought tickets, there is no buying on the door, there is no hold ups with people trying to pay on the door, you just walk in when you want to arrive. Should be so much quicker and easier.

there is no buying on the SATURDAY only ??? the sunday we will only know near the time if we will have to only sell in advance at this time we feel there will be walk ups on the Sunday

hope that helps keep that clear as Sunday has never been a issue ok :-)

jason

there is no buying on the SATURDAY only ??? the sunday we will only know near the time if we will have to only sell in advance at this time we feel there will be walk ups on the Sunday

jason

I was just confused about making one ticket type for a single "doors open" time. That's all, I knew that Saturday only was buy in advance but that wasn't the thing I was raising. Sorry for any confusion :) glad to hear Kenny is Welcome at any show. I've met him once and would really like to do it again. He's lovely as are Dave and Jeremy. See you in July

There was a slight loophole in that you could arrive at 7.30 and be 100th in the prepaid queue or 5th in the pay on the day queue, so it won't be quicker for those of us that did just arrive early and still paid on the day. Even the 20th on the day could be in before the 200th queuer. So if there's anyone big I need a QT for I'll have to queue up earlier. I don't think Olympia has any gates or other means to hold back earlier queuers. It could prove interesting.

jason

As every queuer will be equal (except for diamond and gold who don't have to worry about queuing) would you consider seperate queues/doors for bigger guests, like at Milton Keynes? Or even essentially Stan Lee in London, since he was the only big guest in that building.

Frank Oz please!

Another vote for Frank here. I want him for other vocal roles aside from Yoda though :-)

Aughra (The Dark Crystal)

Miss Piggy

loads of characters that I grew up with on Sesame Street & The Muppet Show (I'm American lol)

Trading Places

An America Werewolf in London

Little Shop of Horrors

Death at a Funeral (the original)

so many things..... 😄

Edited by GinfromGA
  • Like 1

Frank Oz please!

Another vote for Frank here. I want him for other vocal roles aside from Yoda though :-)

Aughra (The Dark Crystal)

Miss Piggy

loads of characters that I grew up with on Sesame Street & The Muppet Show (I'm American lol)

Trading Places

An America Werewolf in London

Little Shop of Horrors

Death at a Funeral (the original)

so many things.....

Don't forget the Blues Brothers!