LFCC 2015 will be celebrating 35 years of The Empire Strikes Back

• Showmasters Admin

LFCC 2015 will be celebrating 35 years of The Empire Strikes Back

With this land mark year we will be bringing you some rare guests and important people that make this amazing film happen 35 years ago.

There will be first time signers and many things to do and see and opportunities to celebrate our love for this wonderful film

we just wanted to warn all the Star Wars fans out there this will be a big aspect of 2015's LFCC

see you all there

May the force be with you

• Like 9

Peter Mayhew has signed before. Anthony Daniels wont attend and Harrison ford well i think you can forget him. Or if by some miracle he does attend he will be stupid money and then only made available to the chosen few. A repeat of July this year is something we could do without don't you?

• Like 1

Harrison Ford. you know you want to book him.Your booking office will be swamped. :smile:

*Growls*

Peter Mayhew has signed before. Anthony Daniels wont attend and Harrison ford well i think you can forget him. Or if by some miracle he does attend he will be stupid money and then only made available to the chosen few. A repeat of July this year is something we could do without don't you?

I've already gone off on enough psychotick rants about the possibility of the Love of my Life doing this, but there are still some people who seem to think they'll roll up and expect to pay something stupid for him when in reality- NOPE!

Deep breaths KingRichard, deep breaths,.

Will try this one again, Harrison Ford guest wise is definitely up there just like Stan Lee was earlier this year and he could EASILY command a price in the three digit range as opposed to something ridiculous like £25 - £30 where to be quite honest its a PURE INSULT to think that someone of Harrisons caliber and downright handsome, perfect, good lookingness-

In other words, Harrison Ford ain;t gonna happen.

• Like 1

I was just thinking (I know I shouldn't ) But have you SM thought about doing a Professional photo shoot with the Star Wars Garrison Characters. As this is going to based on Star wars, it would be really cool if we could have a Photo say with Darth Vader.. or two Stormtroopers and so... You could use the old Green screen from the Emperors chair scene (get rid of the chair and just have the window. I'm sure the Garrison squad would like that. It would be really nice to have a full length photo without a people background and i'm sure it would be very popular... Just a thought. :smile: Would like to know what other people think.

• Like 3

Harrison Ford. you know you want to book him.Your booking office will be swamped. :smile:

*Growls*

I've already gone off on enough psychotick rants about the possibility of the Love of my Life doing this, but there are still some people who seem to think they'll roll up and expect to pay something stupid for him when in reality- NOPE!

Deep breaths KingRichard, deep breaths,.

Will try this one again, Harrison Ford guest wise is definitely up there just like Stan Lee was earlier this year and he could EASILY command a price in the three digit range as opposed to something ridiculous like £25 - £30 where to be quite honest its a PURE INSULT to think that someone of Harrisons caliber and downright handsome, perfect, good lookingness-

In other words, Harrison Ford ain;t gonna happen.

Not a great example though since Stan did attend, and did loads around the world for years. Harrison is a lot further up there than him. I certainly wouldn't rule out a 3 digit guest at a LFCC, some autographica guests get that high, diamond passes could allow for it.

I'd be very surprised if it happened, but its not an absolute impossibilty,

Which aspect of July? The queues, the fact that not everyone met Stan? Those things are supposed to be taken care of my the tickets being presold with a cut off, and diamond level guests. They aren't going to turn down guests because not everyone will be able to afford to or get timw to met them.

Hmmm. The only Empire Strikes Back actors I'd be interested in are: John Ratzenberger, Frank Oz, Mark Hamill and apparently Treat Williams!

There certainly can't be many left to excite me about. After all we've had quite a few anniversary celebrations now.

Edited by TerraHawk

The numbers of tickets have drastically been rethought to orevent a reapeat of this summer. anyone wanting to attend 2015 will have to pre buy tickets. plus early bird tickets have been scrapped. So a repeat of july shouldn't happen or not to the extent anyway.

ooh, any chance of you getting Kenny Baker ?

Please try...

kenny is a regular at showmaster events. he shouldnt be difficult to get. I have seen him come to MANY showmaster events and he is at collectormania MK most years.

Edited by stargate geek emily

The numbers of tickets have drastically been rethought to orevent a reapeat of this summer. anyone wanting to attend 2015 will have to pre buy tickets. plus early bird tickets have been scrapped. So a repeat of july shouldn't happen or not to the extent anyway.
That's something I don't quite understand. Surely by making people pay extra for one type of entry ticket that'll make everyone want to arrive early and queue for 9am. so you're effectively doubling the amount of people in the queue all trying to get in at the same time. I personally don't think they needed to make it a single entry time. Just pre bought tickets and no on the door would've been enough I think Edited by Gmorris2504

ooh, any chance of you getting Kenny Baker ?

Please try...

kenny is a regular at showmaster events. he shouldnt be difficult to get. I have seen him come to MANY showmaster events and he is at collectormania MK most years.

Could petro have been being sarcastic?