Where are we all Travelling From?

i see penty of my neighbours. i will be going through Coulsdon and Croydon while travelling to Clapham and then Kensington

that's the route i'm taking east Croydon change at Clapham and then go from there.. might see you on the train haha

i see penty of my neighbours. i will be going through Coulsdon and Croydon while travelling to Clapham and then Kensington

that's the route i'm taking east Croydon change at Clapham and then go from there.. might see you on the train haha

yeah, look for Anna's green dress (Frozen) that will be me.

Same here..Don't usually see any comic con goers on the Croydon train until I hit Clapham, fingers crossed there are no rail works!

Travelling on a coach from Glasgow. 10 hour trip...

As am i. Saturday night, arriving Sunday morning.

My first ever LFCC, I'm coming from Glasgow. Looking forward to it

Same here :D

You will enjoy it Gemma. Remember and practice your telephone voice. It's the only way they understand us down south.

Good to see some fellow Scots will be making the journey. :D

Unfortunately I'm driving it though!

You can drive us all back up if you want. It will be good fun, I'll bring my CDs we can play them loudly, no, you can take us on a tour of England and on the way to Glasgow we'll park overnight in various cities and learn the ways of the locals.

Travelling on a coach from Glasgow. 10 hour trip...

As am i. Saturday night, arriving Sunday morning.

You will enjoy it Gemma. Remember and practice your telephone voice. It's the only way they understand us down south.

Good to see some fellow Scots will be making the journey. :D

Unfortunately I'm driving it though!

You can drive us all back up if you want. It will be good fun, I'll bring my CDs we can play them loudly, no, you can take us on a tour of England and on the way to Glasgow we'll park overnight in various cities and learn the ways of the locals.

A bunch of Scots roadtripping England straight from a convention? This would definitely be like a strange mix of Paul and the Beverly Hillbillies. :lol: