What are you getting signed?

What are people getting signed by Sigourney?

I am torn between an Alien 10x8 or a Galaxy Quest one.

Then I'd like a blu ray signed....

I'm taking this first one to be signed only by Sigourney and the Second one to be signed by Sigourney, Bill Paxton, Carrie Henn and any of the Marines cast that I can catch!

I love Galaxy Quest and SW was just fantastic in it. But Ellen Ripley is the ultimate for me so going for these posters to be signed.

alien1.jpg

aliens1.jpg

Wow, love these...especially the Ripley one.

Wrong Name, that one looks great too! He's a very talented digital artist. It's almost a shame to have them scribbled on but I couldn't decide which boxset to use, and these will probably look better.

If I could afford to get her to sign that poster as well, I would but this con is costing me too much as it is and I have to draw the line somewhere!

I'm getting my Hoverboard signed by MJF Lea Thompson Christopher Lloyd and Ricky dean Logan

Back to the future poster signed by the rest and another Christopher Lloyd sig

Aliens poster hopefully signed by sigorney weaver Bill Paxton and Carrie hen

Game of Thrones inside of GoT Hbo book signed by all the cast members I can get too.

• Like 1

Wrong Name, that one looks great too! He's a very talented digital artist. It's almost a shame to have them scribbled on but I couldn't decide which boxset to use, and these will probably look better.

If I could afford to get her to sign that poster as well, I would but this con is costing me too much as it is and I have to draw the line somewhere!
I know the feeling! Having Sigourney sign that second poster is going to set me back money that could buy me numerous autos from other guests. But it just wouldn't be right without her sig on there too.

Think the ol' credit card is going to have to rear it's ugly head this weekend. :whistling:

Not happy with my GoT poster so may purchase another at the con on Friday. It's nice, just too small to fit any decent number of autos on.

• Like 1

What are people getting signed by Sigourney?

I am torn between an Alien 10x8 or a Galaxy Quest one.

Then I'd like a blu ray signed....

I'm taking this first one to be signed only by Sigourney and the Second one to be signed by Sigourney, Bill Paxton, Carrie Henn and any of the Marines cast that I can catch!

I love Galaxy Quest and SW was just fantastic in it. But Ellen Ripley is the ultimate for me so going for these posters to be signed.

alien1.jpg

aliens1.jpg

Omg these posters are so sexy!!

• Like 1

deciding what to get signed is always tricky for me. I don't feel comfortable signing the high end items and rather complement it with a signed art print/pic/poster,,etc, but for every rule there are exceptions. below are the main items that I'm brining for signing.

BBTF:

- I have a mini poster that is already singed by Fox & Lloyd, hopefully will be adding 7 more autos by the end of the event

gapd7Xv.png

- The delorean 1/15 toy

Star wars:

- ESB poster, for ESB cast

- efx stormtrooper helmet, for all my fav SW characters

TMNT:

- NES first TMNT game

- 1991 movie poster

Freddy vs Jason:

- already ordered vs mask but it's not ready yet :( I'll be getting 8X10 pic of Ken and will do a display similar to my Freddy one. The Vs mask will be shipped signed by Douglas Tait who was Ken double for the final scene.

pdAaR90.png

this is the ordered vs mask

1XQHsT8.png

Aliens:

- a poster with all the coming Aliens cast

Edited by Hemooo
  • Like 1

I am planning on getting my poster signed. Roughly how long does it take for the ink to dry after signing. I want to avoid smudging if possible. Also are there any techniques to drying the ink? I can't imagine it being easy walking round with an open poster. Lol

Got an original release vhs of ESB that I want to get signed by Gary Kurtz and maybe a few cast members. A Saw 3 dvd cover to get signed by Darren Lynn Bousman and maybe J. La Rose.

Will mainly be getting 10x8s of GoT cast, John Ratzenberger, David Bradley maybe some of the wrestlers too. Shoots booked with Michael Gambon and Rose Leslie.

I am planning on getting my poster signed. Roughly how long does it take for the ink to dry after signing. I want to avoid smudging if possible. Also are there any techniques to drying the ink? I can't imagine it being easy walking round with an open poster. Lol

Best way in my opinion is to gently blow on the ink for about 30secs that should do the trick!

If you can get a poster tube and then once dry put the poster in the tube to avoid potential creasing or ripping.

Sigourney Weaver - Heartbreakers poster

Christopher Lloyd - BTTF 2 poster and Addams Family 8x10

Neve Campbell - 2x 8x10s, Scream 2 laserdisc, Rolling Stone cover and Three To Tango presskit

Michael J Fox - BTTF 2 poster

Sherilyn Fenn 4x8x10s and 2 laserdiscs

Robert Englund - Freddy 8x10

Hayley Atwell - Agent Carter poster

Jennifer Rubin - film still from Crush

Also hoping to get 8x10s from Catherine Tate, John Ratzenberger, Zach Galligan and Jodi Lyn O'Keefe. Would ideally like there to be stills available of Catherine's comedy show, a cute pic of Zach with Gizmo, a pic of John in Cheers and one of Jodi in She's All That.