What are you getting signed?

I have diamond passes for Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd so I am going just for back to the future

Outatime number plate - Christopher Lloyd

The official book of the trilogy - Christopher Lloyd and all the other cast members

Full sized yellow plutonium carry case - Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd and all the other cast members

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have diamond passes for Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd so I am going just for back to the future

The official book of the trilogy - Christopher Lloyd and all the other cast members

Full sized yellow plutonium carry case - Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd and all the other cast members

Would love to see some pics once you've got these signed I imagine they'll look fantastic.

With my diamond passes for MJF an Christopher Lloyd i try to get the Delorean signed by both.

Out of curiosity are you getting them to sign the box or the model itself?

Definetely the model itself. One signature on the roof and one on the hood. The box os hopefully only for transportation issues. We are coming over from germany...

• Like 1

• Moderators

With my diamond passes for MJF an Christopher Lloyd i try to get the Delorean signed by both.

Out of curiosity are you getting them to sign the box or the model itself?

Definetely the model itself. One signature on the roof and one on the hood. The box os hopefully only for transportation issues. We are coming over from germany...

I've got a similar model which I've not opened and am still debating wether to open it and get it signed or not

1. I've got an Ellen Ripley poster, done by a digital artist here in Scotland. It looks fantastic and I so can't wait to have Sigourney Weaver sign it! :dance:

2. My Alien Nostromo Box Set that I'm going to have signed by Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton, Carrie Henn and possibly Charles Dance. If I can catch Colette Hiller or Roy Scammell then I'd love for them to sign it too (if there's space!)

4. Absolutely no idea what GoT item to have signed. I'm hoping to start a collection of autographs so looking for something a bit special rather than the standard posters going around. Will have Rose Leslie, Charles Dance and Iain Glen.

I'm a big fan of Charles Dance and Iain Glen and have enjoyed so much of their work that it feels a little wrong to just squeeze them onto a mixed auto piece. However, they were both fantastic in Game of Thrones so I'm sure I'll live. :laugh:

• Like 1

Would love to see some pics once you've got these signed I imagine they'll look fantastic.

As I have a MJF diamond pass I will be going on saturday and sunday and will be taking the case on both days to get the autographs. Given the size of the case I have bought a trolley so I should be easy to spot pushing it around. At the talks I hope to be sat on the front row as I will need some space for the trolley and case.

• Like 1

Hoping to find official www promo photo of Kurt Angle to get signed. Not having much luck finding any at the moment. Already got one of Rey Mysterio ready for him to sign.

Try retrowrestling.com for your 8x10

I already have. They have only got ones with him against Brock Lesnar. Been in touch with them and they are hoping to put some more on Ebay next week.

I'm quite torn on what to get signed by some people, I don't know whether to get an 10x8 signed by Kenny Baker or start a star wars poster and for Emily Kinney I'm not sure about either a 10x8, poster or getting a photoshoot picture signed... Decisions decisions.

Other than those I will be mainly getting 10x8's.

As I type this it seems like a daft question, but I had better ask anyway to save me any grief on the day..

I'm assuming that the guests will have their own sharpies to autograph with, but I have one rather dark poster I'm needing signed. Would it be wise for me to bring my own metallic pen?

• Moderators

As I type this it seems like a daft question, but I had better ask anyway to save me any grief on the day..

I'm assuming that the guests will have their own sharpies to autograph with, but I have one rather dark poster I'm needing signed. Would it be wise for me to bring my own metallic pen?

Yes guest usually have a few sharpies on their tables so you'll be fine however If you want something in particular its always safer to bring your own

Yes guest usually have a few sharpies on their tables so you'll be fine however If you want something in particular its always safer to bring your own

Thanks StuartG. Don't think black ink will show up on the poster and wasn't sure if I should risk hoping that SW would have one at her table.

• Moderators

Thanks StuartG. Don't think black ink will show up on the poster and wasn't sure if I should risk hoping that SW would have one at her table.

No probs, In my experience there has always been an silver/grey sharpie to hand so I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine but as I said if you do want a specific colour please feel free to bring your own.

• Like 1

Game Of Thrones poster and 8 x 10s signed by Gemma Whelan, Carice Van Houten and Rose Leslie.

Back To The Future 8 x 10s by Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Claudia Wells and Ricky Dean Logan.

Freddy Krueger poster signed by Robert Englund, Jennifer Rubin, Ricky Dean Logan, Robert Rusler, Robert Kurtzman, Ronee Blakely and Kelly Jo Minter

The Flash poster signed by Emily Kinney.

• 2 weeks later...