What are you getting signed?

mainly 10x8 for me,

but also some special ones

want claudia to sign the clock tower poster saying I love you and the telephone number

Majyor golie wilson poster signed

and the black and white sepia with me and doc (need to see if he will do personalisations )

mainly 10x8 for me,

but also some special ones

want claudia to sign the clock tower poster saying I love you and the telephone number

Majyor golie wilson poster signed

and the black and white sepia with me and doc (need to see if he will do personalisations )

Met claudia before and she will quite happily do that for ya,well she was a few years back! :)

I´m getting signed my TESB StarWars Poster from Kenny Baker, David Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, Julian Glover and Ken Colley.

And my Captain America Bucky Rescue helmet, that I painted myself and build the most of the things on it for my cosplay by Hayley Atwell: https://www.flickr.com/photos/evoskater/19290487860/in/dateposted-public/

And maybe the picture from the photoshoot with her (:

I normally just take the cover of my DVDs or blurays with me and then have these signed. A signed poster for me would be just interesting, if there would be maybe one day an Avengers assemble themed convention with the complete cast. But that will never happen and I don't want to know what they would ask to pay us for an autograph or picture with Robert Downey Jr. XD

Richard Dean Anderson - Stargate sg1 cast photo

Sigourney Weaver - Snow Cake poster

Michael Gambon, David Bradley - Harry Potter -book

Bill Paxton - Twister or Apollo 13 cast photo (not decided yet)

Christopher Lloyd - Doc photo

Iain Glen - GoT cast photo

Richard Harmon - Continuum cast photo

Yesterday my complete Caroline In The City dvd box set arrived for Lea Thompson to sign.

I've printed out my own pictures for Jonathan Pryce / Dr Who, James Tolkan / Masters Of The Universe and Kelly Hu / Warehouse 13 to sign.

The rest of my list will hopefully have relevant 10 x 8" available.

I'm mostly getting 8x10s and blu-ray sleeves signed. Not getting too many autos though to be honest. Its my first LFCC and I went slightly mental on the photo-ops haha!! I'm currently wrestling with myself over a Sigourney auto - I love her & it feels like very much a 'once in a lifetime opportunity', but its alot of money that I don't really have! Whatever happens I have the photo-op booked though :). I'm just so excited now :D

• Like 1

I normally go for 8x10s but also this year I'm getting my OUTATIME licence plate signed by Lloyd and a Freddy vinyl pop signed by Englund. Also a good friend of mine is a huge huge fan of Clockwork Orange so I'm getting a poster signed by Malcolm McDowell and putting it by for his Christmas present. 😀

• Like 1

Getting my bobba fett , freddy kruger and rey Mysterio funky pops signed . getting tim McINNERNY to sign my black adder box set and may get my diamond pass photo of robert eglund signed as well the are others but really depends on time etc

Edited by teskothemad

I'm not sure to be honest. Originally I was going to focus on autos this year but having booked 14 photoshoots now I think I'll focus on those instead. If I do end up getting anything signed it will probably be posters or something like that.

I recently got Costas Mandylor to sign my saw complete box set so may have to add Darren Lynn bousman to that, possibly getting neve Campbell to sign my scream boxset as that will look awesome in a 3d frame with my saw one :) or may go for a 8x10 of her in the craft not sure yet. A few 8x10 by other guests and I'm still debating getting my freddy glove signed but Englund goes to quite a few cons over here so I'm sure he will be back :)

I can't decide on getting my photoshoot pics signed or the photos they supply! Don't particularly have any merch that is like signed, harder to frame/store I think

When in doubt get both!

If I could afford it!

Lol I'll go with what happens on the day!

Adding to my posters.

Star Trek: First Contact - Damn you Frakes, bless you Krige.

The Walking Dead - Will be 18 autographs on that one.

Games of Thrones - even with my mishap with forgetting to buy a Saturday ticket, that one will be up to 19 signatures.

Star Wars Trilogy - Will be up to twenty on this beauty by the time the weekend is finished.

Star Trek: Voyager/DS9 joint poster - This is my new start up. Four to sign at this show, and very much looking forward to seeing Rene Auberjonis in the Winter.

and I'm still considering starting up a Penny Dreadful poster...

I was thinking of getting my Star Wars blu Ray signed. This is my first year so thought keep it simple

I have started a Return of the Jedi poster as that is my favourite Star Wars film so will be getting a few. Ore signatures added to that .

As you are both getting Star Wars stuff signed have you seen this offer from Showmasters in the Star Wars section? http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89319

I was thinking of getting my Star Wars blu Ray signed. This is my first year so thought keep it simple

I have started a Return of the Jedi poster as that is my favourite Star Wars film so will be getting a few. Ore signatures added to that .

As you are both getting Star Wars stuff signed have you seen this offer from Showmasters in the Star Wars section? http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89319

No I haven't but will take a look now.