Places to eat near Olympia

I will say to anyone not familiar with the area that Earls Court station is a good 15 min walk for the best of us (and I walk fast). So I wouldn't say anything around there was 'near by' for food. Unless you use the overground/underground of course.

There is a small 'high street' of sorts that the venue is on that has some food places, but it isn't a hub of activity like some London places.

So I would say be prepared and bring something until you can venture further (photoshoot timings and stuff may prevent you traveling too far) or be able to make do with something small from Tesco, again till you can venture off.

• Like 1

Good advice about being prepaired. Im going to be doing what i usually do for LFCC and will be having a large breakfast in my hotel in the morning, which usually keeps me filled until mid afternoon so ill put a few small snacks in my bag with a bottle of water to keep me going then when after the show i usually grab some food to take back to my hotel. i try not to venture off outside to far incase of timings etc so just keep something with me to keep me going and give me a sugar boost in the afternoon lol

I will say to anyone not familiar with the area that Earls Court station is a good 15 min walk for the best of us (and I walk fast). So I wouldn't say anything around there was 'near by' for food. Unless you use the overground/underground of course.

There is a small 'high street' of sorts that the venue is on that has some food places, but it isn't a hub of activity like some London places.

So I would say be prepared and bring something until you can venture further (photoshoot timings and stuff may prevent you traveling too far) or be able to make do with something small from Tesco, again till you can venture off.

Edited by teabelly83

I only need 1 meal a day normally - I am not going to buy anything at the event itself. I will probably get a supper at the hotel or a room service or something along those type of lines. Since the event finishes at a good time, should be way more than enough to go to the hotel and get a good meal.

See you in the chill room, teabelly :)

• Like 1

Yeah i try not to buy food at the events due to prices. id rather save my money for other things, so as ive paid for breakfast at the hotel ill fill up on that in the morning and then hopefully wont need anything big until the events done. like you i usually just wait until im back at the hotel then grab some food and chill out/wind down. again as you say with the event ending at a good time, if i stay until closing im usually back at my hotel around 7 so still not that late. yeah s

ee you in there mate! :) if i find it lol

I only need 1 meal a day normally - I am not going to buy anything at the event itself. I will probably get a supper at the hotel or a room service or something along those type of lines. Since the event finishes at a good time, should be way more than enough to go to the hotel and get a good meal.

See you in the chill room, teabelly :)

• Like 1