What Are We All Wearing For LFCC?

I'm wearing a scream themed dress I made :) but if I get too hot coz it's made from leather I'll be changing into my marvel denim shorts and top :)

I have full on scream outfit for Neve photo but I'll put it on and take it back off haha

• Like 2

Always shorts for the summer...

I've not really worn a tshirt specifically for one guest before. I have always just worn ones connected to my favourite shows. But thinking that might change this year.

I have a lot more people to meet than usual so will be bringing a few different tshirts! I have a Crows Before Hoes tshirt for all the Thrones guests, a BTTF tshirt for Lea and Micheal (although Hard Times are releasing a limited edition BTTF shirt at the con so will see if I can get one of those), a Captain America one for Hayley Atwell, and will try and grab an Aliens and HP one for Bill and Michael Gambon.

Coming sunday has Jason from the friday the 13th (2009) remake, nearly all 6 foot 5 of me. Meeting robert englund in the diamond pass, neve campbell and ken kerzinger photshoot is well, so some special horror guests I had to meet

11401311_1608890542722435_75858154282177

Edited by Horrorfanatic85

I'm just in jeans but will be wearing a Red Sonja, She devil with a sword t-shirt :smile:

My daughter is swapping her t-shirts for each photoshoot, BTTF for Chris Lloyd and Lea Thompson, aTeenwolf one for MJF, a Ghostbusters one for Sigourney, and a Weird Science one for Bill Paxton :smile:

Edited by Red Sonja

I have not fully decided what I'm wearing on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday me and my sister are meeting Michael J Fox so we have both decided to wear matching BTTF tops. I'm also going to wear my light blue skinny jeans, my purple Batman Converse and I'm even going to wear my socks with the little foxes on them :P

Boring for me. I've a Star Trek Animated Series t-shirt for one day and a He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe t-shirt for other. Just need to make sure I meet James Tolkan when I'm wearing the He-Man one.... :P

Edited by Matty-lad