What Are We All Wearing For LFCC?

Saturday I'll be Gamora and on Sunday I'll be wearing jeans with a themed t-shirt depending on what photo shoot I'm going to.

Got a 'Quit smiling you idiot, we're supposed to be professionals' for Sean Gunn and a MacGyver t-shirt for Richard Dean Anderson :)

• Like 1

I never usually dress up as anything in particular but I've just landed a pair of Nike Vandals (black and silver) and the exact coat Kyle Reese wears in the original Terminator (and Terminator Genisys, but I'm not hopeful for that film much at all). I may finish the outfit with the rugby pants and stripey 80s T from the movie. I probably won't go all out, as getting the costume 100% right requires shaving off my beard, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that...

I'm doing my first cosplay as Pris from Blade Runner. But as I have a few more pounds than her I'm adding a gothic corset! I might take something else male like to change into though as wearing a wig will be a little warm :)

I still can't make my mind up. Probably a nice (thin with this heat) black top and trousers. I was also thinking of taking an officers parka I have with SG1 badges on to get my pic taken with Richard Dean Anderson. I've never done anything like that before, and felt a bit silly at first, but I figure what the heck, it'll be fun! If its this hot, only for the photo, though!

I'm wearing my usually convention attire which is ; The flash converse, the flash hoodie, shorts and a random geek t shirt on both days I'll be attending. I need to cosplay one year though, it is on my to do list, hopefully next year but I do love my Flash attire.

• Like 1