E-tickets

My Julian Bleach photoshoot ticket from the old store hasn't arrived yet

I've posted it in another of the ticket topics, I have requested confirmation on the mailing of the old tickets. I was under the impression everything had been mailed - but at the rate the forum posts are currently going my brain may well have broken somewhere between page 31 and 39 of the Sigourney topic...

Are you sure you purchased on the old system as he was only announced on 15 June which I'm pretty sure would indicate they're e-tickets. Did you purchase on SM site or eventbrite?

Are you sure you purchased on the old system as he was only announced on 15 June which I'm pretty sure would indicate they're e-tickets. Did you purchase on SM site or eventbrite?

Anything purchased from the old store: you need to e-mail in with your name and order number please.

But knitty_fred is correct of course, Julian should have been on the new system from the start. I should have looked up the date. :lol:

Hey Knitty Fred and Queen_Sindel, I definitely purchased Julian Bleach on the old store on the first day he was announced which was the 10th of June. Definitely not through Eventbrite. Thanks for the help.

Anything purchased from the old store: you need to e-mail in with your name and order number please.

But knitty_fred is correct of course, Julian should have been on the new system from the start. I should have looked up the date. :lol:

does this include the Robert Englund photo shoot bought from the old store?

Edited by quidditysea

does this include the Robert Englund photo shoot bought from the old store?

Why would Robert not be classified as "anything purchased from the old store"? ;) Yes, this includes Robert and all other photoshoots.

Hey Knitty Fred and Queen_Sindel, I definitely purchased Julian Bleach on the old store on the first day he was announced which was the 10th of June. Definitely not through Eventbrite. Thanks for the help.

19 days are not enough to get worried for mailings then. You will get the ticket in plenty of time before the show.

As you may have noticed there is currently major panic in the LFACC section of the forum. ;) The current e-mail backlog is about a week. Please be patient. It's still a long time til the Bournemouth show, you'll hear back in plenty of time before.

As you may have noticed there is currently major panic in the LFACC section of the forum. ;) The current e-mail backlog is about a week. Please be patient. It's still a long time til the Bournemouth show, you'll hear back in plenty of time before.

ok, thanks

Hiya i still dont have my Robert Englund ticket. Are they posted in batches? As I havent had an E ticket.

Apologies iv never been to a showmasters event before

Thank you

When did you order? As I already said above, if you ordered from the old store you need to e-mail and ask. shop@showmastersevents.com. Please provide your name and order number.