Bill Paxton Autograph queue

Hi

How long do people think Bill Paxton's autograph queue will be? I am trying to decide if I should buy the Diamond Pass for him? Of all the Diamond Passes, Bill Paxton's offers the least value for money in my opinion however I would be purchasing it for the guarantee and queue jumping that comes with it. Its basically an extra £105 on top of the cost of 1 auto and 1 photoshoot. I cant go to the talk as im not there on the Sunday (I am attending Saturday) and the other inclusions don't interest me.

I have a lot of people I want to meet and Im wondering if it is worth paying an extra £105 to save the time and also the rush there will be to get VQ tickets for his auto?

What do you think? Is it worth it or shall I chance it on the day? I wont be getting there until around opening time...

thanks in advance for your opinions!

D

Edited by Duke

• Moderators

It's always difficult to tell, Bill is one of the big guests this year and is a rare signer so I'd be going on the assumption that he will be one of the busiest guests.

If you arrive early enough and head straight to his signing area for a VT you will be fine

Edited by StuartG2198

Duke , I think in one word "busy".

There are so many factors that could impact on it.

1. How many Diamond Passes have been sold and hence will have priority for autographs

2. What day are you attending ? Saturday will be busier as entry has sold out.

3. How fast does Bill sign ?

4. How many pre-orders there are which also get signed on the day by crew who bring them round

I think if you want to be guaranteed then go Diamond.

I think based on just how rare he is at these events that he'll be busy. For UK attendees who don't make it to US events or travel much for cons, he will be one of the last people they need for certain cast collections.

I'm going on saturday with a shoot but only 50/50 thinking I'll get an auto. He'll be pretty rammed.

If you want to be certain then its obvious to go for diamond but like you say its hard to justify that much more when your only there 1 day and the other things your not fussed about. As im there the weekend i chose to go for the gold pass as it will help me get through the weekend and hopefully manage to meet bill and sigourney, but with you being there just 1 day id say maybe go for it. As stu and beatrix said hes a rare guest and doesnt get to cons here at all really so there will be ALOT of aliens fans who need him to complete cast signed items etc.

With a gold pass, you should be able to meet the guests you want. The way it works, you'll be called up in batches, so shouldn't be an issue. I haven't gone diamond for either Sigourney or Christopher Lloyd and have a diamond pass, so it should be fine. I've gone diamond to meet Michael J. Fox as I really wanna meet him, as does pretty much everyone else. Should be a breeze.

• Like 1