Richard Dean Anderson and Neve Campbell talks announced!

Yes you can by talks tickets whilst there but it is always advised to pre buy as these can sell out before the show.

For full details regarding the gold pass have a read of the event FAQ, link below

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

I found it at the ticketsite... :)

I would like to buy a talk ticket to RDA now, but I have a Photoshoot with Noah Wyle on saturday... I don't want to miss either of them...

• Moderators

Yes you can by talks tickets whilst there but it is always advised to pre buy as these can sell out before the show.

For full details regarding the gold pass have a read of the event FAQ, link belowhttp://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

I would like to buy a talk ticket to RDA now, but I have a Photoshoot with Noah Wyle on saturday... I don't want to miss either of them...

If the two clash speak to the crew, Noah Wyle has sold fairly well by all accounts so MAY do more than one photoshoot throughout the day. If the two do clash we will advise on how best to deal with this, if your photo shoot is first the crew should be able to help get you through this to get you to the talk ASAP

For full details regarding the gold pass have a read of the event FAQ, link belowhttp://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

If the two clash speak to the crew, Noah Wyle has sold fairly well by all accounts so MAY do more than one photoshoot throughout the day. If the two do clash we will advise on how best to deal with this, if your photo shoot is first the crew should be able to help get you through this to get you to the talk ASAP

Thank you for the information...

• Like 1

Never been to LFCC before, so just wondering how many more talks people expect to be paid as opposed to free? Having been to Newcastle Comic Con the last two years, they've only had one paid talk the entire time (James Marsters this year), all the rest have been free. Do you think that they've announced all the paid talks now (unless they announce another mega guest) and the rest will be free, or do they charge for the majority at LFCC?

• Moderators

Never been to LFCC before, so just wondering how many more talks people expect to be paid as opposed to free? Having been to Newcastle Comic Con the last two years, they've only had one paid talk the entire time (James Marsters this year), all the rest have been free. Do you think that they've announced all the paid talks now (unless they announce another mega guest) and the rest will be free, or do they charge for the majority at LFCC?

In comparison there are a lot more paid talks, im sure there is plenty more to be announced over the next few weeks I'd say there is usually a good mix of both, generally the bigger names are charged talks.

My friend and I just booked this one! Very excited! :D I don't mind paying, tbh, as at least you know you're going to get the talk instead of having to hope you can get a VQ ticket on the day. I wanted RDA's auto, but as we won't be getting in very early I have no certainty of that, so this is a nice little bonus that wil make up for it if I dont! :)

• Moderators

My friend and I just booked this one! Very excited! :D I don't mind paying, tbh, as at least you know you're going to get the talk instead of having to hope you can get a VQ ticket on the day. I wanted RDA's auto, but as we won't be getting in very early I have no certainty of that, so this is a nice little bonus that wil make up for it if I dont! :)

I think RDA will be busy but not as busy as others, if you are able to spend a chunk of your day at the show I think you'll be fine.

We'll be arriving around the time the doors open, but obviously expect to be at the back of the queue at that point, but we can stay until the doors close, so fingers crossed! :) We only have two photos booked other than RDA yet, so hopefully they won't clash with too much, either. It's our first LFCC, so we've tried not to go mad booking too much to give us time to get around, hopefully get an auto and so on. Really looking forward to it all! :D

• Moderators

We'll be arriving around the time the doors open, but obviously expect to be at the back of the queue at that point, but we can stay until the doors close, so fingers crossed! :) We only have two photos booked other than RDA yet, so hopefully they won't clash with too much, either. It's our first LFCC, so we've tried not to go mad booking too much to give us time to get around, hopefully get an auto and so on. Really looking forward to it all! :D

. You'll be fine I absolutely think you'll manage to get his auto if you head to his signing area straight away, remember if you have a clash speak to the crew the will help you out, hope you enjoy the show!!

• Moderators

Thank you for all your help :) I'd like to say all the mods on here have been really helpful with my newbie (and sometimes dumb) questions!

Cheers :)

No problem, we have all been newbies at these things so are happy to help where we can.

• 2 weeks later...