E-Ticket validation fee and Diamond passes

Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but do we have to pay the e-ticket validation fee on diamond passes if they are physically sent out?

I booked a Bill Paxton dp along with a photo shoot of Kelly Hu, and paid the fee due to there being a photo shoot in the order.

When i ordered the Sigourney dp only, i wasn't sure whether to pay it or not but clicked yes as i just wanted to confirm the order and get it paid, not sure how fast they would sell out.

When the order was confirmed, no validation fee had been added and i assumed that the system realized that the order contained no actual e-tickets, only a diamond pass.

I have now received an email asking for the validation fee to be paid. Is this correct, that even orders only consisting of diamond passes still need to have the fee paid?

Would just like to know for when i book my next diamond pass.

Hey Wrong Name.

I did initially add the fee so not sure why it wasn't on the final total. Many thanks for clearing it up.

No worries. A lot of people still seem to miss it which is why SM are changing to a new system for future shows. Just incase you order any more, there are 2 boxes you need to tick and a large on to click on and follow instructions:

LRhTsDE.jpg

As you've seen SM do email anyone who's missed it so there's no need to worry about it.

Hey Wrong Name and QS,

Thanks for all the info but is there a problem with the Event-brite shop? I've never had problems with any of my previous orders getting the fee added, but with the Siggy order and another one i made just now, clicking the e-ticket validation box doesn't add the fee to my order. I know i'll get another email in a week to add it, but is there a problem, or is it just my laptop.

Wrong Name, can I steal your screen cap to add it to the FAQ? Not sure if it will help because no one seems to look there anyway, but it's worth a try.

Of course, go ahead :smile:

Hey Wrong Name and QS,

Thanks for all the info but is there a problem with the Event-brite shop? I've never had problems with any of my previous orders getting the fee added, but with the Siggy order and another one i made just now, clicking the e-ticket validation box doesn't add the fee to my order. I know i'll get another email in a week to add it, but is there a problem, or is it just my laptop.

I ordered a ticket for Hayley Attwell less than an hour ago and had no problems with it, so I can't help I'm afraid.

Wrong Name, can I steal your screen cap to add it to the FAQ? Not sure if it will help because no one seems to look there anyway, but it's worth a try.

Of course, go ahead :smile:

Hey Wrong Name and QS,

I ordered a ticket for Hayley Attwell less than an hour ago and had no problems with it, so I can't help I'm afraid.

Thanks. :)

My order this morning went through okay too, but I am on a desktop. No one else mentioned anything either.