LFCC Saturday Entry is Now Sold Out

I'm traveling from Chicago to London for this show and had purchased two Michael J. Fox diamond passes. I was going to purchase the weekend entry passes next week. I even checked online for availability yesterday and they were still available.

I've e-mailed the Showmasters e-mail in the first post. Really hoping I can find a solution.

Queen_Sindel - do you know what my chances are at this point?

I don't know your financial situation but if I was coming the distance you are is be buying gold passes.

I travelled to the US last year and bought VIP tickets just cause of the distance I was coming

Coming from Chicago? Fantastic! Now that IS fan dedication . Hope to meet you and say hi over the weekend!

Edited by Raylenth

I just can't understand why people would spend a lot of money on photo shoot tickets and Diamond passes and not buy an entry ticket.

Everyone who attended the Saturday last year knows how busy it was going to be.

Showmasters did warn when tickets first went on sale that Saturday was more than likely to sell out. The event is only three weeks away so I am surprised that tickets didn't sell out sooner.

I bought my entry tickets as soon as this years dates were announced and booked my hotel too. Nowt like being organised!!!!!

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

we have some more just let us get them back on sale , there is a lot of people buying a lot on line tonight , it looks like there will not be any tickets for sale on the day for Sunday also soon the way its going ?

jason

• Like 2

we have some more just let us get them back on sale , there is a lot of people buying a lot on line tonight , it looks like there will not be any tickets for sale on the day for Sunday also soon the way its going ?

jason

Great news Jason! If you are able to give people a heads up when you've under 10% left or something, that would be awesome. Am completely aware that a surge in buying might not allow you to though.

I hope that doesn't devalue the Gold pass again if you are putting more on?

Gold pass was meant to be limited.

Gold Pass is limited in overall numbers. However, only a certain amount of tickets are added to the store at the same time. That's what Jason meant, some of the already assigned number of passes are now being put on.

I still have the paper tickets for the weekend ticket, so a physical ticket for Friday / Saturday and Sunday each. Will that make any difference at the door? The rest is eventbrite (just photoshoots) which I can get scanned, right? (Bless Passbook on my phone!)

Edited by GoogleKnowsUs

I still have the paper tickets for the weekend ticket, so a physical ticket for Friday / Saturday and Sunday each. Will that make any difference at the door? The rest is eventbrite (just photoshoots) which I can get scanned, right? (Bless Passbook on my phone!)

All old style tickets bought before the stores changed will be honored

So nothing to do here, just queue at the venue and that's it? That's chill! :)

jason

I'm sure a lot of people that panic bought gold pass tickets thinking that was the only way they could gain access on Saturday are going to be very disappointed with this announcement!

So nothing to do here, just queue at the venue and that's it? That's chill! :)

Yes, that's it.

jason

I'm sure a lot of people that panic bought gold pass tickets thinking that was the only way they could gain access on Saturday are going to be very disappointed with this announcement!

Jason is talking about putting some of the remaining Gold Passes that have not been sold yet on sale. There will not be any more Saturday day tickets released.

You have to remember that some buildings/arenas etc (not just Olympia) have safety numbers like, for example, only being able to have say 96,000 people or as few as say 100... so I'm sure that it's not Showmasters fault.

• Like 1

How do I go about getting my confirmation email for my tickets to the show re-sent?

If you mean through Eventbrite, then I don't think you can get the actual email resent, but if you need the tickets then if you log in on the website and click on your name, then go to orders, there is the option to print your tickets.

That's correct, no way to do it again. Try what Wrong Name suggested.

I never received an email in the first place. Assumed I would get it closer to the time until I enquired about it a couple of days ago, of which they told me I should have got it more or less straight away, hence why I'm asking for it to be sent again. Tried Eventbrite, no luck. So how do I go about this?

Edited by MP92

*Walks into thread sees all kinds of comments opens his mouth to say something but thinks better off it and takes another heavy swig from his bottle of Jack Daniels and mutters something under his breath*

#AceofBaseTheSign

• Like 7

How do I go about getting my confirmation email for my tickets to the show re-sent?

If you mean through Eventbrite, then I don't think you can get the actual email resent, but if you need the tickets then if you log in on the website and click on your name, then go to orders, there is the option to print your tickets.

I never received an email in the first place. Assumed I would get it closer to the time until I enquired about it a couple of days ago, of which they told me I should have got it more or less straight away, hence why I'm asking for it to be sent again. Tried Eventbrite, no luck. So how do I go about this?

Did the money get taken from your account? As if nothing is showing in Eventbrite then it sounds like the order didn't go through.

• Showmasters Admin

I hope that doesn't devalue the Gold pass again if you are putting more on?

Gold pass was meant to be limited.

well as we have only sold 40% of the gold passes we sold last year it hardly affects anything and we are only putting more on of what we had planed.

hope that helps

jason

Did the money get taken from your account? As if nothing is showing in Eventbrite then it sounds like the order didn't go through.

Yes, the money was taken from my account, it's on my bank statement. It said the whole 'your order is complete' with all the details when I was finished so it did go through.

Yes, the money was taken from my account, it's on my bank statement. It said the whole 'your order is complete' with all the details when I was finished so it did go through.

You'd be best off emailing the shop then and they should be able to help you. It would help if you can tell them the date you ordered as I'm pretty sure you don't have an order number.

I find it strange that they are not showing up in Eventbrite if that was the case.

You'd be best off emailing the shop then and they should be able to help you. It would help if you can tell them the date you ordered as I'm pretty sure you don't have an order number.

I find it strange that they are not showing up in Eventbrite if that was the case.

Me too. Yeah I'll do that, thanks for your assistance.