LFCC Saturday Entry is Now Sold Out

I'm sure SM were quite aware of how many tickets were available in total, how many sold and ongoing progress...

Thought it would have been quite important, helpful and relatively straight-forward to say a few weeks ago on the website and forum "Warning: Only 10% (3000) of available Saturday Tickets left"...to be honest, it should have been a number 1 priority in my book!

i would have thought it was the number 1 priority of the customer to make sure you can actually get into the venue and you buy an entry ticket before you start buying photoshoots, diamond passes and even train tickets. Showmasters warned from the start they had addressed the issue of overcrowding following complaints from last year by placing a cap on the number of attendees into the new venue.It was allways going to sell out especially on a saturday when they started announcing names like Michael J Fox and Sigourney Weaver so why leave it so late for the sake of 18 quid.

Edited by loveamyadams
  • Like 3

I can sympathise with the people who haven't got a ticket, especially those who bought photo ops. But as others are saying, it's dangerous.

Lucky I get paid on the 20th as clearly half the UK got paid today!

I'm traveling from Chicago to London for this show and had purchased two Michael J. Fox diamond passes. I was going to purchase the weekend entry passes next week. I even checked online for availability yesterday and they were still available.

I've e-mailed the Showmasters e-mail in the first post. Really hoping I can find a solution.

Queen_Sindel - do you know what my chances are at this point?

I'm traveling from Chicago to London for this show and had purchased two Michael J. Fox diamond passes. I was going to purchase the weekend entry passes next week. I even checked online for availability yesterday and they were still available.

I've e-mailed the Showmasters e-mail in the first post. Really hoping I can find a solution.

I have no idea, sorry. You will need to wait until the store gets back to you.

I don't know your financial situation but if I was coming the distance you are is be buying gold passes.

I travelled to the US last year and bought VIP tickets just cause of the distance I was coming

• Like 1

Hi there,

One of my US-based friends emailed the organisers asking about a ticketing question - he would spend well over a $1k total or photo op tickets but had some sort of issue as something he wanted was sold out.

Is there anything that can be done to help him?

Before people start flaming, I have weekend entry for myself sorted, and I am all set for my two wants (Rey Mysterio and Michael J Fox). It is not about me missing the boat.

Bobby

Hi there,

One of my US-based friends emailed the organisers asking about a ticketing question - he would spend well over a $1k total or photo op tickets but had some sort of issue as something he wanted was sold out.

Is there anything that can be done to help him?

Before people start flaming, I have weekend entry for myself sorted, and I am all set for my two wants (Rey Mysterio and Michael J Fox). It is not about me missing the boat.

Bobby

You're not saying what was sold out? Is it about entry?

In any case, I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done to help him, sorry. If an exception is made for someone buying a certain amount of photo tickets the next person will say "hey, I've been coming since the first LFACC and spend that much money per year too, why him and not me?" and rightfully so.

• Like 1

How do I go about getting my confirmation email for my tickets to the show re-sent?

If you mean through Eventbrite, then I don't think you can get the actual email resent, but if you need the tickets then if you log in on the website and click on your name, then go to orders, there is the option to print your tickets.

How do I go about getting my confirmation email for my tickets to the show re-sent?

If you mean through Eventbrite, then I don't think you can get the actual email resent, but if you need the tickets then if you log in on the website and click on your name, then go to orders, there is the option to print your tickets.

That's correct, no way to do it again. Try what Wrong Name suggested.

I just can't understand why people would spend a lot of money on photo shoot tickets and Diamond passes and not buy an entry ticket.

Everyone who attended the Saturday last year knows how busy it was going to be.

Showmasters did warn when tickets first went on sale that Saturday was more than likely to sell out. The event is only three weeks away so I am surprised that tickets didn't sell out sooner.

• Like 2

Hi All,

I've emailed the shop regarding switching my photo shoot from Sat to Sunday (I have a valid reason for not having brought entry tickets). I'm guessing there's a few people to sift through but I was wondering if you had a rough eta as to when I can expect a response?

Cheers

Hi All,

I've emailed the shop regarding switching my photo shoot from Sat to Sunday (I have a valid reason for not having brought entry tickets). I'm guessing there's a few people to sift through but I was wondering if you had a rough eta as to when I can expect a response?

Cheers

There are way more people than expected. You won't receive a response before Monday at the earliest.

Always buy early. Get cheaper hotels that way.

That's the thing though, you buy the things that go first - or that go up in price the longer you wait. These tickets don't usually do that. I'm not surprised some took them for granted.

I don't know your financial situation but if I was coming the distance you are is be buying gold passes.

I travelled to the US last year and bought VIP tickets just cause of the distance I was coming

Coming from Chicago? Fantastic! Now that IS fan dedication 😉. Hope to meet you and say hi over the weekend!