LFCC Saturday Entry is Now Sold Out

• Showmasters Admin

With this year's London Film & Comic Con summer event looking to be the biggest and best in our history, Saturday and Weekend tickets have now officially sold out! There will be no Saturday entry ticket sales on the day. Building on last year's huge event with Stan Lee, LFCC will be moving to the Olympia in London this July for three days of incredible guests, signings, panels and so much more.

If you're looking to attend, we still have limited availability of Gold Passes which include Saturday entry, also tickets are available for Friday 17th July and Sunday 19th July. Stars such as Sigourney Weaver, Michael J Fox, Hayley Atwell and Michael Gambon will be joining us in London to meet their fans, talk about their careers and take part in autograph signings and photo sessions.

Whether it's gaming, cosplay or comics you're looking for, LFCC has it all covered. So be prepared for a packed weekend where you can meet your idols, fellow fans and buy loads of merchandise. There is something for everyone, from Back to the Future and Doctor Who right through to Game of Thrones and Power Rangers – if you love TV and film, classic or modern, there’s bound to be something to tempt you.

If that wasn't enough, the Young Adult Literature Convention will return to LFCC, this time being headlined by legendary Judy Blume alongside Holly Smale, Carrie Hope Fletcher, Cassandra Clare and Malorie Blackman amongst others. So make sure you've got your books ready!

We are proud to bring such a prestigious and exciting lineup to LFCC, and we hope you can all join us on the biggest weekend in LFCC history. See you in London!"

For those with other Saturday tickets but no Saturday entry…

PHOTO SHOOTS: If you have a photo shoot ticket for Saturday and no Saturday entry. Please email shop@showmastersevents.com and either request a refund, or to have the ticket moved to Friday or Sunday. Your ticket will not automatically be valid on the other day so please do email us first.

TALKS: If you have a talk ticket for Saturday and no Saturday entry, please email shop@showmastersevents.com and we will refund these tickets.

DIAMOND PASS: If you have a Diamond pass bought before today (26/6/15) and no Saturday entry, please email shop@showmastersevents.com and we’ll do our best to help.

• Like 7

• Moderators

WHAT!! Where was the warning? I was about to buy the tickets.

I still need Weekend ticket and I have 2 diamond passes!!

Can someone please help me here!!

As previously mentioned there is sometimes no opportunity to post a warning, with last nights announcements there may have been a last minute surge in ticket sales when there was no one at the office, gold passes are now the only entry option available for Saturday I'm afraid. Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 2

There was no guarantee that a warning could be made. We always made sure to emphasize that every effort would be made that a warning would be posted, but that sometimes it just wasn't possible. Unfortunately that is what happened now for reasons unknown to me. There have been several recommendations to buy the tickets as soon as possible, and I am pretty sure that there's even warnings in the store not to buy photo tickets etc. without entry tickets.

I've just been told that if you have bought photo or talk tickets and now are left without entry those will be refunded, you need to e-mail the shop please. I've asked for clarification what happens with Diamond Passes.

• Like 1

As previously mentioned there is sometimes no opportunity to post a warning, with last nights announcements there may have been a last minute surge in ticket sales when there was no one at the office, gold passes are now the only entry option available I'm afraid.

I've spent so much money that I can't fork out another couple hundred for a Gold Pass. If there any chance a few more weekend passes can be put on sale? :crying:

I've spent so much money that I can't fork out another couple hundred for a Gold Pass. If there any chance a few more weekend passes can be put on sale? :crying:

I'm very sorry, but no. The ticket cap has been reached. We've been mentioning the limit a lot of times in the last couple of days, let alone the last two weeks. The sell out was inevitable.

I don't know if this can be of any help and I know it is a long shot - I had bought a Family (2 adult and 2 children) entry for Saturday but now we are only two adult and one child, so in theory there is an extra "person space" available. Maybe an extra ticket might be available for Graphic Delusions. I can show proof of my ticket in private, if necessary.

As previously mentioned there is sometimes no opportunity to post a warning, with last nights announcements there may have been a last minute surge in ticket sales when there was no one at the office, gold passes are now the only entry option available I'm afraid.

Can you not buy a Friday and Sunday ticket? If you weren't sure you needed a 3 day ticket before today, surely you should be able to get what you want out of the diamond passes over two days, even though you will miss out on a couple of the talks

Can you not buy a Friday and Sunday ticket? If you weren't sure you needed a 3 day ticket before today, surely you should be able to get what you want out of the diamond passes over two days, even though you will miss out on a couple of the talks

I hate myself for this, I really do.

If there is anything that can be done then I'd be most grateful.

I have both Robert Englund and Sigourney Weaver diamond passes with a Bill Paxton photoshoot on Saturday.

I don't know if this can be of any help and I know it is a long shot - I had bought a Family (2 adult and 2 children) entry for Saturday but now we are only two adult and one child, so in theory there is an extra "person space" available. Maybe an extra ticket might be available for Graphic Delusions. I can show proof of my ticket in private, if necessary.

I don't think that would work me being 33 years old, but thanks anyway.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have both Robert Englund and Sigourney Weaver diamond passes with a Bill Paxton photoshoot on Saturday.

Queen Sindel has sent an email to the office to seek confirmation of how your situation will be dealt with, as soon as we get a response we will let you know.

I think he meant that due to them having a ticket for 4 and they're only coming with 3 there's technically one person left until the cap is reached. ;)

But just bear with me for a moment please, as I said I have enquired. I will admit that this is a situation we didn't quite expect with Diamond Passes, so it takes a bit to get this sorted.

I figured that. I suppose the ticket limit is for safety reasons, i.e. there shouldn't be more than X people at the venue. Considering that one person (although a child) will not attend anymore, an "extra" ticket could be issued in your favour, maximum number of people allowed in wouldn't change but I understand this could be a bit complicated to do.

EDIT: Yes, Queen Sindel has explained my concept in a better way. Mind reading is helpful sometimes :thumbup:

Edited by Bergman

Queen Sindel has sent an email to the office to seek confirmation of how your situation will be dealt with, as soon as we get a response we will let you know.

Really you can spend all that and not afford to buy a weekend entry ticket . Think its your own fault

• Like 1

I think he meant that due to them having a ticket for 4 and they're only coming with 3 there's technically one person left until the cap is reached. ;)

But just bear with me for a moment please, as I said I have enquired. I will admit that this is a situation we didn't quite expect with Diamond Passes, so it takes a bit to get this sorted.

I figured that. I suppose the ticket limit is for safety reasons, i.e. there shouldn't be more than X people at the venue. Considering that one person (although a child) will not attend anymore, an "extra" ticket could be issued in your favour, maximum number of people allowed in wouldn't change but I understand this could be a bit complicated to do.

EDIT: Yes, Queen Sindel has explained my concept in a better way. Mind reading is helpful sometimes :thumbup:

Thank you.

I really do hope that something can be done so that I can attend.

Lesson definitely learnt here.