POA tickets on sale now

PippinsLady

Oh thats sounds great (goes and looks up Vue cinemas on another page), my local cinema is Vue cinemas so hopefully I could go for preview days : :huh:

What happens at the previews??, maybe a dumb question, but is it just like the normal film, just bit earlier?? :o

Oh well will book now, he, he B)

Got my tickets today!! Monday 31st May!!

Yeh!, I just got mine *jumps up and down* :angry:

yeh I am going the 31st of May aswell, I am sooo excited!!, yipee! :huh:

I was bouncing around for about half an hour afterwards!! Cant wait!!

Got my tickets today!! Monday 31st May!!

Yeh!, I just got mine *jumps up and down* :angry:

yeh I am going the 31st of May aswell, I am sooo excited!!, yipee! :huh:

I was bouncing around for about half an hour afterwards!! Cant wait!!

Lol, the countdown is on :D

How do I go about finding out detials bout this? Like where did you get the tickets from?

The cinema. My local is cineworld in Milton Keynes, jus when in and asked when they would be selling tickets for POA and the guy said "Now!". Can't wait!!

HOW MUCH ARE THE TICKETS? I MEAN ARE THEY NORMAL PRICE???????? PLZ SUM1 GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!!

They are normal price. Mine were £6.20, which is usual for Cineworld. They are doing previews of the film on Mon 31st May, and then the actual release date is 4th June. Do you live in MK?

HOW MUCH ARE THE TICKETS? I MEAN ARE THEY NORMAL PRICE???????? PLZ SUM1 GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!!

They are normal price. Mine were £6.20, which is usual for Cineworld. They are doing previews of the film on Mon 31st May, and then the actual release date is 4th June. Do you live in MK?

Yup i sure do! thanx i'm goin to bug my folks to get me tickets if not im goin to cry!

Cinema tickets seem to have gotten quite expensive so here's a tip, book a Student ticket online (£4.50 at VUE) and then collect it from one of those machines at the cinema. I have done this many times and they have never asked for proof that I am a student, they just take the ticket but if you try to get a student ticket on the day they will want to see a student card so by booking online you can save £2.00 :D

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

BLOODY IS FOR ME!!!!!! IM AWAY 4 THE WEEKEND! yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MATES GOT TIX SO I BET I WONT HEAR THE END OF IT!!! GOD I HATE MY PARENTS SOMETIMES!!!

MY DADS LIKE ' SOMEDAY YOU'LL GET TO THE STAGE WHEN YOU WONT WANT TO COME AWAY WITH US!' DOES HE NOT SEE IM ALREADY AT THAT FLIPPIN STAGE AND I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::D:D

Edited by sLyThErIn_SnAkE

arg bloody holidays i'm really lucky cause i'm oj holiday when it's out on the 4th but i've got ticks for the 31st **phew**

I couldn;t wait i'd have to go see it in switzerland in german or sumthin :lol: