Latest Guest Announcement - HAYLEY ATWELL

thanks a lot! Is the gold pass really worth the money?

I usually have a fair few photos and autos to get and the Gold Pass just makes things so much easier with being able to be at the front of (most) photo queues, no matter of which batch numbers I have and being able to join any auto queue without a VQ ticket. I've found I'm not rushing round everywhere, especially when first getting in the hall. That's the main benefit as I see it and everything else is just a bonus. Although having the chillout room as a place to get away from the crowd for at least a few minutes is also a big part of it!

Edited by Wrong Name

• Moderators

thanks a lot! Is the gold pass really worth the money?

I usually have a fair few photos and autos to get and the Gold Pass just makes things so much easier with being able to be at the front of (most) photo queues, no matter of which batch numbers I have and being able to join any auto queue without a VQ ticket. I've found I'm not rushing round everywhere, especially when first getting in the hall. That's the main benefit as I see it and everything else is just a bonus. Although having the chillout room as a place to get away from the crowd for at least a few minutes is also a big part of it!

Totally agree with wrong name on everything's he's just said, it is worth it

Alright! This is not my first con but my first with SM and only my second in London. The London comic con was such a disaster that I'd rather take my precaution.

So I suppose I'll go for the gold pass. I just emailed them about an upgrade, cause I have no idea how it works. I hope they'll reply soon enough so I can buy my ticket.

Alright! This is not my first con but my first with SM and only my second in London. The London comic con was such a disaster that I'd rather take my precaution.

So I suppose I'll go for the gold pass. I just emailed them about an upgrade, cause I have no idea how it works. I hope they'll reply soon enough so I can buy my ticket.

Cool. There won't be anyone in the office until Monday and with the amount of emails they're getting at the moment it might take a few days for them to get back to you. Hope you mange it though!

How does the upgrade work exactly? Do you know? Cant i just buy the gold pass and get a refund?

teabelly, where are you?

teabelly83 is the member who upgraded to Gold Pass last if memory serves me right... I'll try to send him here.

They will refund the entrance tickets, that much I remember. But I am not 100 percent sure if you need to let them know before that you intend to do that.

I've been a fan of Hayley for years and how lovely to see how popular shes become with all those photoshoots being booked( on to batch 5 allready). shes lovely to meet too having met her several times at theatre and events. shes such a sweetie she'll enjoy meeting fans as much as we enjoy meeting her.

She must be one of the fastest selling guests

As much as she is a great guest the accompanying price tag has helped her a lot £20 is a bargain! :D

Also the fact Agent Carter hasn't hasn't even aired in the UK (yet) and she is this popular makes you wonder why it has been put off for so long!

Can't wait to meet her, thanks for bringing her SM!

As much as she is a great guest the accompanying price tag has helped her a lot £20 is a bargain! :D

Also the fact Agent Carter hasn't hasn't even aired in the UK (yet) and she is this popular makes you wonder why it has been put off for so long!

I think we'll have only seen one episode of it when she's at the con.

I think we'll have only seen one episode of it when she's at the con.

It airs the week of the con! So yeah only one episode will have been on!

Agent Carter is a great show (only 8 episode for first season) and glad its got a 2nd season..and can't understand why its taken so long for it to be show in the UK?

Hayley Atwell has done a great job in the tv series- kudo's to her :thumbup:

• Like 2

Trying to decide what to have signed from her still...

I have an Agents Of SHIELD poster signed by Nick Blood, Iain de Caestecker and Maya Stojan that I was thinking of adding her to due to her appearance in the series.

But I feel I should get an Agent Carter poster as it is her own show! I did tell myself I wouldn't be starting anymore posters though damn you SM... haha

What do you all think?

I'd go with an Agent Carter poster. Her appearance in AoS was quite brief and if you ask me, Agent Carter is a better show in a lot of ways! (still love AoS though!)

I'm inclined to go with that too just I keep telling myself to not start another one... haha suppose I can leave it just signed by her.

The other option I suppose is framing a signed pic off her desk with my photoshoot!

I've purchased a photoshoot on each day, now I've just got to decide how many autos I get! 8x10 for sure, but then there's the Captain America: The First Avenger steelbook she could go on, also the Big Finish Doctor Who audio she did that she's on the front cover of. I'm in no way surprised she is this popular, star of her own Marvel series and did have a big part to play in The First Avenger, £20 is a complete bargain price in my opinion.

• Like 1

I'm actually super, SUPER excited to meet Hayley. An amazing guest at I think an absolute bargain price! I can't decide if i'm going to get an Agent Carter 8x10 off her table signed or the Captain America blu-ray. Got my photo booked for Sat, batch 2. Not surprised shes so popular. What an amazing line-up for this event :D

• Like 1