Latest Guest Announcement - HAYLEY ATWELL

I've purchased a photoshoot on each day, now I've just got to decide how many autos I get! 8x10 for sure, but then there's the Captain America: The First Avenger steelbook she could go on, also the Big Finish Doctor Who audio she did that she's on the front cover of. I'm in no way surprised she is this popular, star of her own Marvel series and did have a big part to play in The First Avenger, £20 is a complete bargain price in my opinion.

Totally forgot I have that steelbook too! Don't normally get DVDs/Blu-ray signed as no doubt there will be new format out in in the future but as it is a steelbook I may make an exception as it is a bit more collectable!

Edited by only_jay

Out of interest does anyone know how many batches she will have.

I thought they'd be 6 but she's on batch 6 now and it still doesn't say final.

Pretty sure Charles Dance sold out at 6 (I think, may be wrong though) so surprised this isn't the final batch tbh...

I think that Charles Dance had been announced before they started using Eventbrite. Some photoshoots were sold via the old store, so there's more of them than 6 batches.

Indeed they were as I have a physical ticket! Silly me! haha

Edited by only_jay

So happy about this guest loved her in the agent Carter series which got better as it went on think it found its feet by the end so I think the next series will be very good.

They're completely rebooting the show in the next season though. It's gonna take place in LA.

I think that Charles Dance had been announced before they started using Eventbrite. Some photoshoots were sold via the old store, so there's more of them than 6 batches.

Charles Dance is also only there on saturday, so should that make more than 12 batches for someone who's there all weekend?

Charles Dance is also only there on saturday, so should that make more than 12 batches for someone who's there all weekend?

Across the weekend someone who is popular could have more than 12 batches collectively but you'd never buy a batch 12 ticket as batch numbers are contained within each day if that's what you're asking?

Just received the "Agent Carter:First Season Declassified" photo book - just in time for signing :clap:

Although it is a bit on the heavy side to be lugging around all day.

I thought it was released in July? Or maybe we're not talking about the same thing...

Just received the "Agent Carter:First Season Declassified" photo book - just in time for signing :clap:

I thought it was released in July? Or maybe we're not talking about the same thing...
It is July!

It is July!

Not it's not!!! It can't be!

I actually looked at amazon a while back and it's still on pre order... I thought it was supposed to be released on july 7th or something....

• Like 1