Latest Guest Announcement - HAYLEY ATWELL

Hello Admin wasn't sure where too post this but thought this the best place

I clicked on the image for Alice Kridge on the main LFCC homepage and then clicked on 'Discuss on our forum here' and it took me to this thread regarding Hayley Atwell so think the link needs sorting.

Please feel free to delete this message once you have seen it...

She must be one of the fastest selling guests

As much as she is a great guest the accompanying price tag has helped her a lot £20 is a bargain! :D

Also the fact Agent Carter hasn't hasn't even aired in the UK (yet) and she is this popular makes you wonder why it has been put off for so long!

Can't wait to meet her, thanks for bringing her SM!

I think we'll have only seen one episode of it when she's at the con.

It airs the week of the con! So yeah only one episode will have been on!
Some people have seen the whole of season 1 already ;):D
  • Like 3

ordered my Agent Carter season one declassified on Sunday got it on Monday(6th july)-

looks awesome with foreword from Hayley-but is a bit bulky at 210 pages but worth the effort- i've read the first 2 chapters already!

i saw the Agent Carter first season back in Nov/Dec time can't believe it's taking this long to be broadcast on a uk network(12th july) in some ways it's better than Agents of Sheid.-oh well better finish reading it before the 18th July...

IMG_20150706_140008999.jpgIMG_20150706_140055174.jpgIMG_20150706_171739993.jpgIMG_20150706_140131510.jpgIMG_20150706_140116697.jpgIMG_20150706_140313957.jpg

• Like 1

So I've been keeping my eye on the tickets for Hayley on Sunday - they are on batch 6 and sold out but it doesn't say final so I was wondering if there are anymore tickets available.

Really want one for Sunday as I have six photo shoots on Saturday currently.

I can only go on Friday, as I waited too long and missed out on Saturday and Sunday tickets.

Out of all guests I'll be missing out on since they only appear on Saturday and/or Sunday, Agent Carter is the one that hurts the most :crying:

If you have a gold pass I suggest going for the saturday one cause you will have no problem. And even if you havent. Go for the Saturday one, Im sure you will make it. If there is Clashes then get the help from the staff. They are usually very helpfull! :smile:

Although I would suggest hearing what other people say aswell if you dont have a gold pass, but I would think that 7 instead of 6 would be very doable.

• Like 1

So I've been keeping my eye on the tickets for Hayley on Sunday - they are on batch 6 and sold out but it doesn't say final so I was wondering if there are anymore tickets available.

I have 8 shoots and a talk on Saturday with a regular entry ticket, Im confident I will make them all (fingers crossed lol) so don't worry too much! Book the Saturday!

• Like 1

If you have a gold pass I suggest going for the saturday one cause you will have no problem. And even if you havent. Go for the Saturday one, Im sure you will make it. If there is Clashes then get the help from the staff. They are usually very helpfull! :smile:

Although I would suggest hearing what other people say aswell if you dont have a gold pass, but I would think that 7 instead of 6 would be very doable.

I have 8 shoots and a talk on Saturday with a regular entry ticket, Im confident I will make them all (fingers crossed lol) so don't worry too much! Book the Saturday!

Thanks for the advice - I just don't know if it's is doable for me - more for the physical side of things; I have a walking stick and tiring easily so if possible I would prefer a Sunday ticket as I only have one photo shoot on Sunday now due to cancellations. So I was looking at getting some for Sunday.

Thanks for the advice - I just don't know if it's is doable for me - more for the physical side of things; I have a walking stick and tiring easily so if possible I would prefer a Sunday ticket as I only have one photo shoot on Sunday now due to cancellations. So I was looking at getting some for Sunday.

That's different then. Apologies as I wasn't aware of your personal circumstances. Fingers crossed more come up for Sunday :smile:

• Like 1

Where's the 7th batch ?, I don't see it on here

Are you looking in the shop? They are there for Sat and Sun.http://www.eventbrite.com/e/film-and-comic-con-london-tickets-15664017498?aff=ehomesaved
I can see them now, just purchased one but the validation fee option was not on there

They'll send you an email to validate it - don't worry

Great, thank you. I thought I left too late, glad they released another batch

Are you looking in the shop? They are there for Sat and Sun.http://www.eventbrite.com/e/film-and-comic-con-london-tickets-15664017498?aff=ehomesaved
I can see them now, just purchased one but the validation fee option was not on there

Me too! I just kept waiting to see if more would be released for Sunday - I heard on other posts that unless it said final that there should be more :)

Just booked my Hayley Atwell photo shoot & batch 7 was only £15! As if £20 wasn't cheap enough! Making some of the other guests look well over priced! Anyway can't wait to meet her she is awesome 😁

Just booked my Hayley Atwell photo shoot & batch 7 was only £15! As if £20 wasn't cheap enough! Making some of the other guests look well over priced! Anyway can't wait to meet her she is awesome

I really doubt that she was supposed to be £15 - most likely so sort of mistake - explains why the tickets disappeared earlier - it says £20 now

Me too! I just kept waiting to see if more would be released for Sunday - I heard on other posts that unless it said final that there should be more :)

It does say final for Saturday and Sunday, I would recommend buying them now or very soon