Latest Guest Announcement - HAYLEY ATWELL

after a batch has sold out any idea how long it is before the next batch is added to the shop?

I would say there will be, final batches of tickets are normally marked "final"

It's done by hand by the SM shop so it could be anytime. There may not be anymore added until Monday (as they have a weekend too!) but someone may jump on and add them. It really could be any time.

• Like 3

Okay thanks mate, will just keep checking. dont want to miss again.

after a batch has sold out any idea how long it is before the next batch is added to the shop?

I would say there will be, final batches of tickets are normally marked "final"

It's done by hand by the SM shop so it could be anytime. There may not be anymore added until Monday (as they have a weekend too!) but someone may jump on and add them. It really could be any time.

that was wild! i have no tickets to see her!!! and if they add them during weekend i am gutted as well since i am working til 8pm *cries internally*

I'm sure there will be more as the last batch didn't say 'Final'

Will get some in the next batch if there are more.

Absolutely fuming!! I waited all morning until I had to go to work just after 1pm..I get home and find they went online about half hour later and have ALL sold out on both days!!

I knew something like this would happen. Words cannot convey my anger right now..

• Like 1

As already posted: the third batch is not marked "final". Unless someone did an emergency tweak because so many people were trying to get tickets and I wasn't told the tickets have not sold out.

It's now 11.17 PM on a Friday night. We're outside of office hours. I've already said it a couple of times, I do not have access to the store system. I can ask/beg/plead for someone to add tickets. But as the office is closed and people are either asleep or maybe out enjoying the weekend I can't promise when/if my requests get seen.

Please be patient a little.

• Like 1

Yip managed to get my tickets for Saturday luckily.

In my opinion she is a much bigger guest than alot of the others that have has 'build up' threads. In terms of relevancy etc she will sell more photos/autos than the likes of Gambon/Paxton etc even if they were the same price.

As mentioned elsewhere the line up this year is fantastic

• Like 3