Latest Guest Announcement - HAYLEY ATWELL

And.... bought. Very happy :dance:

What day did you go with :)?

Sunday. I already had 7 shoots on Saturday and only 5 on Sunday so thought I'd spread it a bit. Which did you go for?

Sunday! I am doing this one alone i think - so can i bug you in the Q :blush: , please?!

And.... bought. Very happy :dance:

What day did you go with :)?

Sunday. I already had 7 shoots on Saturday and only 5 on Sunday so thought I'd spread it a bit. Which did you go for?

Sunday! I am doing this one alone i think - so can i bug you in the Q :blush: , please?!

Of course! I'm always happy to chat to people in the queues. Even better if it's people from the forum so that I can properly put faces to the names! I do have a Gold pass though, so I will be right up the front.

• Like 1

I would say the bigger guests generally only do one.

Oh wow.

Well then I don't know what to do. I'm always looking to go to as many panels as I can but if there's a photo op at the same time and the guest only do one panel.

Well then I'll buy a photo op for both saturday and sunday. No big deal. lol

Ordered mine the earliest I possibly could this evening, when I got in. I'm Saturday Batch 3. CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MEETING HAYLEY ATWELL!

I recently finished a drawing of Peggy and Cap so I can't wait to get it signed.

Can we see?!

Ordered mine the earliest I possibly could this evening, when I got in. I'm Saturday Batch 3. CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MEETING HAYLEY ATWELL!

I recently finished a drawing of Peggy and Cap so I can't wait to get it signed.

Can we see?!

I'm not sure if this is allowed,but there's a link to my Facebook page below. It's the second photo down.

https://www.facebook.com/TheSamCarterArt

:thumbup:

• Like 3