Craig Parker!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

lotr_nut

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, and again, oh my god!!!! Isent craig parker the most kindest, nicest, funniest, loveliest guy you could ever meet????????? he's stunning as well!!!!! as you may of guessed, i met him today!!!!! im going to tell you about my day whether you like it or not! lol lol :D

well, my day started at about 11 this morning, my dad drove me to milton keynes and as soon as we got to the park and ride stop, we got on a bus straight away which was a bonus, no queing for a bus!

Then, we stopped outside the centre, and i went to get some money out, but the machine swallowed my card, telling me that it had expired! ( dam and blast!!!!!!) so i was penniless and my dad said he'd stay with me the whole day so as i could have money if i needed it.....

We got inside and we walked around abit, then straight away, my dad rushed us to the craig parker line i was so nervous at this stage, i wasnt quite ready to meet him yet, but dad said its alright! dont be stupid, the guys still human at the end of the day!!!! but it was alright, we were told that there'd be at least a two and a half hour wait so we walked around abit more, looked at some auto pics that you could buy of old stars, then we went to another stall that had film cells on brought something then we waited outside john lewis for a little while and i saw lots of people from this forum, ( i think!?) all dressed up as galadriel, arwen, a gonder soldier, legolas, the hobbits etc, dad was like why dont you just go and say hi!!!!!! but i was WAY to shy so i didnt!! but im starting to wish i did!!!! we also saw sala baker walking around as if he was a normal everyday guy, out shopping for the day!!! ( he's a HUGE unit!!!!! ) anywhoo, it got to around, 2 ish and we'd had lunch, looked around xscape and decided to go back and see how long we had to wait to see craig it was then that we saw that our numbers were up so we ran to the que, showed them our tickets and waited, then the group in front of us wre suddenly at the front, and the woman ushered us over, i handed her my photos and we just waited for the group to have there photos taken then suddenly, my heart beating extraordinarly fast, my palms sweating, he looked at my dad and i, smiled ( he has an amazing smile!) said hi shook my hand, then said hi sir to my dad!!!!!!! he asked me what my name was, how to spell it then he said things like " oh, whats up with this weather!!!! " i thought we were supposed to be in sunny milton keynes!!!! " then he asked me where i was from, i said boston, he was like " WHAT! america?!?!! " i said lincolnshire he was like oh i see! ha ha!! my dad really embaressed me!! he said to craig, she's a little nervous craig was so sweet he said " oh really? there's no reason to be nervous!!! then he shouted, " WOULD IT BE BETTER IF I SHOUTED!!??? " Then he laughed and i said no it didnt really help! he was like oh ok sorry!

then he said oh come here! ushering with his hands to go next to him and he said do you want a photo? lets just have a photo! he hugged me close as dad took our picture then he said thankyou to us shook my dads hand again and said have a good day or something? i dont really remember that bit!!! i mostly remember litterally, shaking like a leaf as i got my photo!!!!!! oooooohhhhh craig parker...... * swoons* lol xx :PB):(B):wub::wub:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its such a shame some people never goit to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! feel sorry for you lot!!!!!! :PB):(B) you will have to go next time wont you!!!!!! lol lol yeah craig parker is luuuurrrrvvvveeeellllyyyy!!!! mmmmmm

lotr_nut, that is so fantastic! What a great day you've had!! I'm so glad for you! I got myself a good laugh reading your post! :P

Thank you!!

It sure sounds like he's funny alright!!

Hey, I soo want to see you guys, isn't there any chance we could arrange something this summer?? Wouldn't it be fun!?? :D

I couldn't go to C5 but if we could maybe do a little something, like a party or whatever, I'll sure be there!

What say you!??? :D

aaww thanks! im glad you thought it was funny cos it was!! it was hilarious!!!! the group of girls in front of me showed him some pics that they took of him and when he got to one of them he looked at it closely then shouted " hey! thats my spam!!!" in his lovely aussie accent * swoons* then he started to pull down his trousers!!! we were all like OH MY GOD!!!!! IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING!!! he's soooooooo nice to his fans!!! i cant wait to see him again at another event!!!

yaeh!!!! oh my god im still in shock!! lol lol when i got there in the morning i actually ( can you believe this?) DIDNT want to meet him as i was soooooooooooo incredibly nervous!!! but, boy, am i glad my dad was there to persuade me!!! thanks so much to my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are really lucky lotr_nut!!

*stamps feet*, why didn't I go!!

So what was he wearing??, what was his hair like??, , I bet his accent is really smooth, Its like Austrailian innit just a bit smoother.

*goes green with envy* :angry:

Met him again today!! He is so nice!! Such a great guy, and after 3 days of signing he was still really bubbly and bouncy!!

Tiggerbabe, you seem to get all the luck, not like me with bad luck following me like my shadow!, oh well lucky for you, *giggles*

Met him again today!! He is so nice!! Such a great guy, and after 3 days of signing he was still really bubbly and bouncy!!

Tiggerbabe, you seem to get all the luck, not like me with bad luck following me like my shadow!, oh well lucky for you, *giggles*

not all the time! I have to work the whole weekend of C6, I class that as bad luck!!

well in answer to your questions prongs, craig was wearing kind of baggy jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt, his hair is really short and black, his eyes are electric blue, and his aussie accent was really smooth!!! not really really australian, (if you get me) but nice!!!!!!!! you couldnt really tell he was an aussie at first, i mean i know he is but you could only really tell he's an aussie when he says things like hi, how are you?.......... anyway, please tell me to shut up if im boring any of you but im going to be talking about this for ages to come!!!! lol lol :P:D:angel::rolleyes::D:unsure::blink::D:blush:

Ok!!I so waannnaa goooo :rolleyes:

I know what you mean!!!, *slaps face, stupid idiot!* :blush:

why didnt you come? Are you coming to C6?

I couldn't get time off work, I have already had a lot of leave... damn work!!! *$@****!! sob, sob :angel: , but I am going to make sure I can go to C6 and the next LFACC! :unsure:

im sooooo hoping to go to c6!!! im addicted to collectormania events now!!!!! lol lol my dad says no though cos of my work, and i've got a holiday i have to book in november so there's no chance!!! and i bet at the next one, way more people will go!!!!!! it will be just my luck!!!!!! i get such a rush from these events, i love them!!!!! if i go to c6 it will be the third collectormania event i've been to..... :D:wub::blush::P

im sooooo hoping to go to c6!!! im addicted to collectormania events now!!!!! lol lol my dad says no though cos of my work, and i've got a holiday i have to book in november so there's no chance!!! and i bet at the next one, way more people will go!!!!!! it will be just my luck!!!!!! i get such a rush from these events, i love them!!!!! if i go to c6 it will be the third collectormania event i've been to..... :D:wub::blush::P

Ooooh perhaps we could meet up, *giggles*, runs and hugs lotr_nut! :P