Is your Con bag packed already?

PANIC MODE.... ok ive not got a autograph holder. never even crossed my mind. where can I get one and what size dose it need to be.

I feel sick that I never thought about it

The pics you get at the show are 8x10 so an A4 box will hold them. If you can't find anything before, plenty of places sell things at the show.

• Like 1

PANIC MODE.... ok ive not got a autograph holder. never even crossed my mind. where can I get one and what size dose it need to be.

The pics you get at the show are 8x10 so an A4 box will hold them. If you can't find anything before, plenty of places sell things at the show.

thanks :) do all the guests have pics at the tables? ive only got enough for a few autographs as I went over board on photo shoots so if I mite have to buy prints ill have to sort out my own A list and miss a few lol

thanks :) do all the guests have pics at the tables? ive only got enough for a few autographs as I went over board on photo shoots so if I mite have to buy prints ill have to sort out my own A list and miss a few lol

Yes, they all will have a selection of pics, one of which are included in the price of the auto, but if there's a particular pic you want it's usually better to bring your own.

Edited by Wrong Name

My bag isn't ready but I have got most of my things together.

Cash with enough £5 notes,

Battery charger,

Floor plan,

Guest list with zones highlighted,

Photoshoot schedule,

Tickets,

A4 hard folder,

Eventbrite app loaded on my phone.

Just need to get some bottles of water and I am done.

I only start now to pack my bag, my flight to London is only at 8.40 pm so I still have time XD, I currently looking which DVD covers to take with me to let them sign, I always just take the covers with me . And I still have to go to my bank, to have some Pounds Sterling in my wallet , I hope they have enough fivers for me

mlong um 5 fortfliegen von Frankfurt, und ich nehme an landen in Heathrow dann, das wird aber seeehr eng um dann noch heute nach Kensington zugehen, ich würde mir das nicht antun, ich lasse mir den Goldpass gemütlich morgen irgendwann nach 8 in der Schlange geben lassen ;) but that´s up to you ;)

Edited by timlux

mlong um 5 fortfliegen von Frankfurt, und ich nehme an landen in Heathrow dann, das wird aber seeehr eng um dann noch heute nach Kensington zugehen, ich würde mir das nicht antun, ich lasse mir den Goldpass gemütlich morgen irgendwann nach 8 in der Schlange geben lassen ;) but that´s up to you ;)

Hi timlux,

im April zu Sherlocked haben wir es geschafft, noch ein gleichen Abend einzuchecken. Wir waren in LHR nur 3 Minuten zu spät am Heathrow Express, so dass wir die Fahrt um 18.18 nehmen mussten. Um 19.30 waren wir im Excel. Und von Paddington zum Excel ist ein ganz schöner Weg.

Schlimmstenfalls sind wir heute abend gegen 18.40 in Paddington und von da aus sinds noch ca 20 Min. bis Kensington....

Wir wollen auf jeden Fall unsere GoldPass Bändchen und unsere Sigourney Diamond Passes heute noch abholen. Dann ist das schon mal erledigt.

Vielleicht läuft man sich ja über den Weg. Tipp: Achte auf 2 Leute mit Plüschkaninchen!